Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to personally welcome all NINJA 500R riders to SBN. Have a problem or question please feel free to shoot me a PM. Jay

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to SBN !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sup guys, I'm Damien from Pensacola, FL. I have an 06 "ZX-5R" he he. It's got a Jardine RT-1 exhaust system, had a rear fenderectomy with led's out back and green led's all over making a nice glow at night. Just wanted to say hello and I'm here....

later,
Damien

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sup guys, I'm Damien from Pensacola, FL. I have an 06 "ZX-5R" he he. It's got a Jardine RT-1 exhaust system, had a rear fenderectomy with led's out back and green led's all over making a nice glow at night. Just wanted to say hello and I'm here....

later,
Damien
Hi Damien, How's things in P'cola. I went to Gulf Breeze High School Class of 1982:cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Things here are good. I'll be glad once this cold snap goes away tho. I need to put some pavement under my wheels! Last time I went out (last week) I put almost 200 miles on the Ninja all up in Blackwater Nat'l Park. We have a huge sportbike scene here. You'd be impressed. If ya get bored check out pensacolariders.com. That's the local forum everyone uses. It uses the same net engine as this one and all the other billion forums around he he he.... Who knows you might find someone you know already...

Later,
Damien

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello. Just found this site and it is great! Was just given a 2000 Ninja 500r and was looking for help when with a few issues when I found this site. I am in PA so I have time till it gets too warm to resist riding!

·
Registered
11 Posts
That sux man, we have riding weather most of the year round. It's been sunny with highs in the mid 60's to low 70's. It's been awesome for riding....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey - My name's Donovan. I got a red '06 ninja 500 about a year and a half ago. I'm loving it so far - I've been toying with the idea of trading it in for a 650, but I think I'm just gonna mod it out a bit. I've got a full Muzzy 2-to-1 exhaust, custom decals, flush-mount signals, integrated tail light, and red LED's all over the underside and engine casing now, so if anyone has suggestions for upgrades, I'm all ears! I've been looking into suspension stuff lately, but really don't know anything about it . . .

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just bought a new in the crate 2007 500R today. I will take delivery tomorrow depending on the rain. I got the silver model. I haven't rode in several years and with the gas prices going so high I thought it was time to save my 10 mpg truck for just towing the camper and of course for bad weather. The gas savings alone will pay for the bike and then some. My last ride was a 1984 Yamaha Virago 700. I thought I would go for a small efficient sport bike this time.

·
Registered
16 Posts

sip guys. im kevin and i purchased a 2007 solar yellow ninja 500r 3 weeks. so far its got 1525miles on it and i love it!! happy riding!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New rider here in New Jersey - took the MSF course back in August, found a good deal on a barely used 500 at the local Honda Dealership and have been commuting for 3 weeks! Love it.

·
Registered
92 Posts

Hi! I just bought a 2005 Ninja 500R two weeks ago and I love it! At first, I couldn't get my bike on its center stand without straining my guts out. I was curious so I turned to SBN for help. Someone posted a video that showed a Kawasaki put on its center stand. I discovered there's a convenient handle underneath the seat! Go Figure!! I tried it again and I got it on the first try. It made my day :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys, im a new rider (like 3 months) and i have an 02 500r. stock everything... besides some rivets and aluminum holding the fairings together. bike is awesome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello my name's darick i've got a 2005 Ninja 500R Project bike, and a 1990 EX500 Track project bike.

I'm lookin for 2005 500R Forks

·
Registered
1 Posts
newby rider

Hello! I'm going to pick up my 09 500R this morning! It is my first bike and I'm still learning to ride, I haven't hit the streets yet but hope to by next week if I'm feeling comfortable on my new baby! I picked this bike for a few reasons, for the price point and it seems like a happy medium between a 250 and 650. I'm pretty stoked and any advice is welcomed!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys if got a quick question i know nothing bout bikes and just got a ninja 500 does anyone have a pic of how the fuel and vaccum line are run mine didn’t have any when i got it thanks o sry n I’m from Texarkana Texas with a yellow bike well a
Half of it anyway the guy before me blew the other half off when it backfired

1 - 20 of 20 Posts