Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to personally welcome all Z1000 riders to SBN. Have a problem or question please feel free to shoot me a PM. Jay

·
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to SBN! I see your in Indiana too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
z1000

Hi my name is zephyrboy this is my second 07 z1000 the last one got total on the gap I just bought this one on 12-30-09 it was like new with only 367 miles on it what a deal luckly i steal had all my parts off my other z1000 iam looking for a rear tire huger any help will do thank's:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
ive been on this forum for awhile but dont think i ever posted anything. well better late than never i guess. big ups to my fellow Z riders!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hallo there!
I'm an old man (50 year) from Sweden, and I wonder if there are someone who can help me find info about my Kawa chopper? The fram is from 1974 and the modelname in sweden is Z1R, the engine is an 1000 cc from 1978, is there someone out there who has info about my bike who can ansver? In that case you doing my day (sorry about my poor english)
Micke Peking / Sweden

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey folks new to the forum. Had my Z for a long time. 36k and still beating the piss out of it. In the middle of a 636 fork/brake swap.
Greatest bikes out there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts