Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to personally welcome all ZX-12 riders to SBN. Have a problem or question please feel free to shoot me a PM. Jay

·
Registered
14 Posts
First post on sportbikes.net.....i just bought an 01 ZX-12R and loving it.....has 21k on it though....anything i should know about service....problems....issues? Hit me up thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
New to the forum....i see alot of great information!! If anyone either has a zx-12r or knows about this bike...hit me up....i just got it and am trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks and welcome!!:beer

·
Registered
276 Posts
If you want to get some good advice on 12s, your best bet would be to visit XXXXXXXXXX There are a lot of very experienced 12 riders and they know just about everything there is to know about those bikes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
how you guys doing i just just just bought a zx12 (2000) has 4,500 miles on it lowered and stretched swingarm it needs some work will post plenty of pics by the end of the week i have a million and one questions so best believe ill be a frequent post whore asthey say

·
Registered
5 Posts
traded for 01 zx12r

I'm new to this web site. I just traded a 99 mustang that I really didn't need with 140,000 miles for a 00 zx12r with 10,000 miles. This bike is very nice and clean. no issues. The guy I traded with told me that this bike is canadian and has no governor on it. It wasn't the deciding factor for getting the bike so I won't be all messed up about it if it isnt true, but how do I find out if a such bike exsists? Or if mine is one? nd (of course) a value? The bike is awesome so I am very happy with the way the trade came out for me. Anyone with any info feel free to reply to my post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jay, I have a bunch of questions about my 2000 zx12r. Is it the fastest production bike ever made? I looked it up in a competition with the busa and it says it is close but with distance and speed the zx12 wins almost every time. Also, how much is this bike worth? I have seen so many different numbers on it if I was to resale it I would not know what to ask for it. It is super clean, 11,500 miles, and has neon for night riding. Do you have a good number for resale and how hard it would be to sale? Thanx for any info you can give me.

JOE

·
Registered
40 Posts
The guy I traded with told me that this bike is canadian and has no governor on it. It wasn't the deciding factor for getting the bike so I won't be all messed up about it if it isnt true, but how do I find out if a such bike exsists? Or if mine is one?
All 2000 ZX12R's are unrestricted.The restriction in top speed began in 2001 on all ZX12R's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts