Sport Bikes banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just moved to fuquay a little while back. I cant seem to find any to ride with. Someone hit me up for a good ride. I have done alot of riding myself and i got some good roads to hit. also team powersports is having a bikenite tonight at 7. I will be up there if anyone going. I have a black r1 with flames and i will be with an orange vrod.

·
Registered
236 Posts
flamedr1 said:
I just moved to fuquay a little while back. I cant seem to find any to ride with. Someone hit me up for a good ride. I have done alot of riding myself and i got some good roads to hit. also team powersports is having a bikenite tonight at 7. I will be up there if anyone going. I have a black r1 with flames and i will be with an orange vrod.

damn, wish i had seen this post last nite. welcome

let's try to arrange all the Holly Springs and FV, guy off Penney Rd, and anyone else that wants to ride sometime this weekend and you show us those rds. I'm still learning my way around this area too.

wold be nice to recognize more of the HS and FV riders when I pass them in this area

·
Registered
11 Posts
To let you know, the bikenite last night was a flop. They had 20 dollar dyno runs but it was 30 feet from where you can stand and there was only about 25 bikes there. We left early and went riding for awhile then ended up at hooters for a bikini bike wash.

·
Heath
333 Posts
I heard from some friends, the bike night was a flop...boy is this trend getting familiar or what? The folks I knew, who went, pulled in, and turned right around and left. I wonder why nobody advertises these things?

·
Registered
11 Posts
we need to get everyone together on these boards to meet up one night. Hell i would even have a bbq or something at the house to get something together. Orlando always had big bike nights, the triangle is due for it also.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
flamedr1 said:
we need to get everyone together on these boards to meet up one night. Hell i would even have a bbq or something at the house to get something together. Orlando always had big bike nights, the triangle is due for it also.
Thats the reason Suke was doing what he was doin.......Oh snap I better not talk about it..............aight sawry I won't mention it again.......no ban no ban

41 - 51 of 51 Posts