Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies, im new to the area... Does anyone live in this area? That can show me around? Don't know to much about this place? :)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HEY have fun burning up! :lol kidding... I lived in Phoenix for a while and it was a love/hate thing.... if you want to hook up with local riders, check out www.phoenixsportbikeclub.com

The ppl are really nice, they have Thursday Beer Nights, and its also a forum. Difference is, you have to accepted into the forum, it isnt just public. Just be yourself with these guys and gals... Also, if you can, go to Scottsdale on Friday Nights and go to the Pav's or aka The Pavillions off of the 101 behinde the McDonalds. THere are usually alot of bikes of different makes and modles.. its a good place to meet ppl....

oh and get a gun, you'll need it.... trust me!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Hey girl..I see you finally signed back on!! Great to have you back!! :twofinger

Sorry don't live in Phoenix though...I hope you enjoy it there!! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi TWSTA

I use to live in Phoenix but I moved to Tucson :(

Tempe around ASU campus (Mill Ave) is a good place to just hang out also. But the Pavillions is definately a cool place to hang out and just meet people. There's also an awesome go-kart track to go to off of the freeway. There's not much to do in Phoenix I guess but hey the drag strip is open for Friday night drags :)

Hope you're surviving the heat :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ladies a little insight is great to have...
Whats up with the gun issue? Whats that all about?
Something i should know? :confused:

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
TWSTA said:
Thanks ladies a little insight is great to have...
Whats up with the gun issue? Whats that all about?
Something i should know? :confused:

Well, all you have to do is watch the news and you'll see what I mean. Minimal murders a week in the Phoenix area, no matter WHAT side of town your on, is about 5-7 a WEEK! YIKES!! Phoenix is the WORST place in the country for solving rape crimes, also it has one of the highest rape counts.. No matter if your in PV (Paradise Valley) Scottsdale .... ppl get raped during the day, breaking and entering during the day is HUGE out there, they pistol whip women then rape um, DURING THE DAY... its just something to think about. I had a stalker that knew every move I made, it was creepy!!!! that's why I LOVE my .357 :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
I lived in phoenix for two years and i never locked my doors. But if some nice looking young women wanted to rape me i guess it wouldn't be an issue. Also be careful as hell on the 101. I have almost been killed three times on that highway by stupid bitches in their SUV's switching lanes on their cell phone while i was right next to them. Like people already said. Go down to mill on friday or saturday it gets pretty crazy. BY the way how old are you twista and your husband?

·
Registered
522 Posts
I dunno, I've lived in Phoenix my whole life and I've never had something like that happen to me. I think it's a pretty safe to live, but like everywhere else, crime does exist. Anyway, check out PSC, everybody is pretty cool. Head over to the Pavillions and hang out with everybody. Mill ave is also a pretty popular place as well.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Never been to the Pavillions where is it and what is gonnin' on there?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am 20 years old!!! I just saw on the news some asshole stole someones car with her two kids in it. today!!

Badgixxer wants to know directions to Mill Ave?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
TWSTA said:
I am 20 years old!!! I just saw on the news some asshole stole someones car with her two kids in it. today!!

Badgixxer wants to know directions to Mill Ave?

where are you comming from? I can give ya directions if you tell me what part of town your on....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Hit the 101 South bound and get off at Indian School... go about 2 blocks and you'll see a Mc Donalds .. thats where all that bikes are at. The Pavillions ... I could tell you how to get there from 51, but I cant tell you the streets, I just know how to get there by memory.. :lol sorry

but try there, it's not all bad..... HAVE FUN!!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
they should already be there.. sometimes between 7-8 pm... :D

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Pavaillions weren't there we got there at 10:30 pm... No one was there. Some other guys that we met said that nothing happens up there on a friday night!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts