Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone. Currently I live in Rochester NY but I am relocating to the Phoenix area in mid June. I will be in town from June 6th till the thirteenth for job interviews and apartment hunting. Just looking for any suggestions for good areas to look for an apartment. Im not a huge fan of living downtown and I will more than likely be working in Scottsdale so I will more than likley wind up around there but just looking for any suggestions on decent spots to set up shop. Also wheres the best place to buy a new bike down there? I was planning on buying a new bike in a year or so. I sold my 92 Suzuki Bandit about a month ago and had the itch to ride the other day so I borrowed my buddies 600RR for an afternoon. Long story short I told my girlfriend bike first, furniture later. Any input on rentals or anything to be wary of down there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :cheers

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
welcome to AZ, enjoy the cactie :)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
gk no "e" :bitchslap if you like the younger crowd you could find a place in tempe(college town) but its pricey. scottsdale is nice but can be pricey as well. gilbert is very nice but its pricey as well.....yeah so the whole valley is damn pricey. if u want somethin on the cheap try downtown mesa. how much you looking to spend a month?

·
Registered
521 Posts
brownie1 said:
Whats up everyone. Currently I live in Rochester NY but I am relocating to the Phoenix area in mid June. I will be in town from June 6th till the thirteenth for job interviews and apartment hunting. Just looking for any suggestions for good areas to look for an apartment. Im not a huge fan of living downtown and I will more than likely be working in Scottsdale so I will more than likley wind up around there but just looking for any suggestions on decent spots to set up shop. Also wheres the best place to buy a new bike down there? I was planning on buying a new bike in a year or so. I sold my 92 Suzuki Bandit about a month ago and had the itch to ride the other day so I borrowed my buddies 600RR for an afternoon. Long story short I told my girlfriend bike first, furniture later. Any input on rentals or anything to be wary of down there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :cheers

Contact Rick at North Valley Honda/ He will take care of you 100%
http://northvalleyhonda.com/

Welcome.

·
Registered
416 Posts
we need a roommate, but you have to be able to live with 3 other bikers

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
brownie1 said:
Whats up everyone. Currently I live in Rochester NY
can you stop in Liverpool (just outside of Syracuse) at a place called Heid's and pick me up about 10 pounds of coney's please - i'll be your friend... :beer

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
can you stop in Liverpool (just outside of Syracuse) at a place called Heid's and pick me up about 10 pounds of coney's please - i'll be your friend... :beer

hmmm comment on this one or not????

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
hmmm comment on this one or not????
:bitchslap i don't wanna hear no shit cause you like 'em too... :banana

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not quite sure what a coney is but I will be driving by Syracuse on my way there. Will they survive four days in the car with me and a yellow lab?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
brownie1 said:
Not quite sure what a coney is but I will be driving by Syracuse on my way there. Will they survive four days in the car with me and a yellow lab?
i'm pretty sure your lab will munch them... :lol

coney's are a german white hotdog - very tasty..... :beer

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
sonic has coneys BG

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im sure he wouldnt hesitate to eat ten pounds of them either. Then I would have to deal with a dog throwing up white hots in the car for four days. So sorry to say but I think Ill have to pass.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
fengler said:
sonic has coneys BG
nope they aren't the same thing... :bitchslap

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
you still beggin for 10 lbs of coney? :gay :lao

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
you still beggin for 10 lbs of coney? :gay :lao
nope if i really wanted them i could always order them online like last time....
:bitchslap now get yo ass back in the box :eek:nfloor

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
but you do really want 10lbs of coney :gay :lao

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
05yzfr6#711 said:
I thought he wanted 10 lbs of white german sausage?

well, either way... :gay :lol

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
well, either way... :gay :lol
talking shit again as always..... :bitchslap

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
talking shit again as always..... :bitchslap