Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
That is an awesome sticker man. I like how you incorparated the name as the tail. :dblthumb

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I like that one a lot better.. and the font also! Very nice!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so....shall I start sending these ones out then? I will be cleaning up the artwork and do a test cut as soon as this is approved as the final sticker and figure out the price and fill the orders tonight/tomorrow. Any other changes tho?

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
That is awesome!!!! I'll put that on my bikes!!! Definitely let us know cost and what not.
Great job!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
looks good let us know the sizes you can get the smaller the better for me (not much for stickers on the bike)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay...I'm cutting some other stickers right now..I will cut some sample sizes after and get back to you on it. I have special materials too for people that want shiny or sparkly or whatever kind of stuff...those cost more but they are available if you want them.

·
Registered
294 Posts
b1tesize said:
okay...I'm cutting some other stickers right now..I will cut some sample sizes after and get back to you on it. I have special materials too for people that want shiny or sparkly or whatever kind of stuff...those cost more but they are available if you want them.

I think they look fabulous! I'll take a couple for sure.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
is there anyway that we can get a sticker with just the words "Pussy Posse" in that font also? I think it'd be cool.....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi..just did a test cut...the smallest I can make it for now...is 6in...I can make it smaller down to around 2 inches if I don't have the words pussy posse on it. Maybe I'll make a differnet sticker with the words incorporated differently so that the sticker can be smaller. I can also just make the sticker the words pussy posse by itself. I don't have the camrea with me right now so can't take a picture of the sample, but I think I'll have it by later this afternoon.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
b1tesize said:
I can also just make the sticker the words pussy posse by itself.
In that font, that would look great! I would definitely get one. And a two-inch one would look real cute on my helmet :)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
snoflk said:
looks good let us know the sizes you can get the smaller the better for me (not much for stickers on the bike)
I'm with snoflk, not much for stickers on the bike! When these stickers are done, I would like my order to mimic hers. I do like the sticker (in fact it is fantastic) however I did like the one with blndebmbr's silhouette on it as well. The Pussy Posse font is MUCH MUCH better than the old font! I liked the old font for it's uniqueness but it WAS terribly hard to read!! :) So I think this is a vast improvement. Thanks A LOT for all of your hard work! :smokin

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah, we definately shouldn't go anything under 6 inches...there would be no point in having a sticker. *grin* sorry, couldn't help it lol

Seriously though, I love the new decal! Can't wait to get one! :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have one of just her silohuette (sp?) if you like that? I can make a few other versions in the next few days, but I have a test tomorrow so it will probably have to wait like 2 more days.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry no camera yet...so what were the other requests? just the words pussy posse in that font and? a simpler design of the silohuette and text?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
b1tesize said:
sorry no camera yet...so what were the other requests? just the words pussy posse in that font and? a simpler design of the silohuette and text?
Yeah, personally that's what I'd like. I'll proudly put a big fat sticker of THAT on my bike! I like the font you came up with, maybe the words pussy above the silhouette and the words posse below it, in a metallic pink.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just a quick question...when can we buy a calendar? I've only read about it in posts. i was just wondering when it's ready. :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts