Sport Bikes banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Jeff,

Not sure if this was intended or not definitely not a big deal for me. It seems when I link an image and then go to preview post the oversized image over flows into some of the outside page. The finished post comes out fine so it isn't an issue for me.

·
Administrator
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi Jeff,

Not sure if this was intended or not definitely not a big deal for me. It seems when I link an image and then go to preview post the oversized image over flows into some of the outside page. The finished post comes out fine so it isn't an issue for me.

It looks like it re-sizes once you post, also depends on monitor size sometimes.

You can also play with the image setting here:
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

Image Resize
This forum automatically resizes images which are too large. Please choose below how you would like to view the enlarged images.
Please select the resize mode :
Image width
Images wider than this width will be resized. Enter 0 in the field below to allow all widths, or leave the field empty to use the default value of 640:

Image Height
Images taller than this height will be resized. Enter 0 to allow all heights, or leave the field empty to use the default value of 0:

I will check it out.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
The self starting and constantly running of the Allstate ad sucks rocks---- why should I have to scroll to find it and shut it off everytime I go to a new page?

That part sucks ass

the rest, meh--- who cares, it worked fine before and works fine now...perhaps the people who is on their phone or tablet noticed some improvement? on the pc, nothing special.

·
Administrator
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The self starting and constantly running of the Allstate ad sucks rocks---- why should I have to scroll to find it and shut it off everytime I go to a new page?

That part sucks ass

the rest, meh--- who cares, it worked fine before and works fine now...perhaps the people who is on their phone or tablet noticed some improvement? on the pc, nothing special.
Once you are logged in those should go away, can you try and let me know.

Jeff

·
Administrator
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oh so it does....

I guess I won't scroll through stuff while not logged in and then only log in if/when I see something I want to reply to
I know it is a pain, I normally stay logged in and you can make it easier by clicking the remember me check box.

Jeff

21 - 28 of 28 Posts