1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
The front design looks as if it was thrown together in 5 mins. But I do like that back, VERY COOL!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jackingjerry said:
The front design looks as if it was thrown together in 5 mins. But I do like that back, VERY COOL!
This is the kind of feedback we need...thx man! I would rather get it now, then after I get 50+ shirts printed out.

Here is the shirt design with the Redline above the RLX. Once again, it is not perfect but it gives you the general idea....

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Try making the redline above the logo look a little more like a real redline, like have the whole top right part of the tack, just a little faded, lines, needle, everything. I think that would look good, but then again my last name isn't Versace, so what do I know :lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
very nice :dblthumb I want one :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
That's a little better than the last one. I do like the shirts overall though

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Here is my worthless two cents...

1st-- put the guy in some gear...
2nd--Instead of in the middle of the front of the shirt, use a tach(17,000 rpm, of course) redlining and place it where a pocket would be...And put RLX in the middle of it...
3rd--I'd put the rider in a 12 oclock with RLX on the bottom middle fairing...

Again, just my crappy 0.02...

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you want quality, hire a graphic designer to do your logo, otherwise, it just looks like your average joe off the street designed it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
L8 Braker said:
Here is my worthless two cents...
1st-- put the guy in some gear...

Your joking about the gear comment right. I mean seriously, the only thing the rider is missing is a jacket. What percent of "normal" riders wear a jacket during their daily commute :confused: ? You have been hanging around SBN for way too long :twofinger .

Serioulsy though....thanks for your input!

Smoke2k said:
If you want quality, hire a graphic designer to do your logo, otherwise, it just looks like your average joe off the street designed it.
The guy that designed this logo has crazy talent in graphic design. I told him we want something simple and to the point. I think this new logo does that perfectly. How crazy is the Nike logo, Tommy Hilfiger logo, etc...you see were I am getting at? Simple and to the point is were it is at.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
RedlineJimmy said:
Your joking about the gear comment right. I mean seriously, the only thing the rider is missing is a jacket. What percent of "normal" riders wear a jacket during their daily commute :confused: ?
Have you seen your avatar??

·
Registered
82 Posts
RedlineJimmy said:
The guy that designed this logo has crazy talent in graphic design. I told him we want something simple and to the point. I think this new logo does that perfectly. How crazy is the Nike logo, Tommy Hilfiger logo, etc...you see were I am getting at? Simple and to the point is were it is at.

Yeah, but I look at the logo and I ask myself, what is rlx??? Thats what it looks like r l x.... what is it?? I dont know that it means red line (until you told us). Your logo should say redline in it if you want people to remember your brandname. Oh, BTW, Nike just recently lost the the "Nike" under the swoosh a couple of years ago, only now after being in buisness for years do they feel comfortble with just going with the swoosh.

But either way man its YOUR thing, just dont plan on anybody knowing what the name of your company is.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
redlinie extreme if i am not mistaken

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Smoke2k said:
I didnt get "redline extreme" from the logo.
I am sure you get Nike because of its logo too, Right?

Any how I like the new logo better, but it still needs some work. Something about the type of font he is using with the RL it just doesnt go with it. I think it could be better but it is decent now.

·
Registered
82 Posts
jackingjerry said:
I am sure you get Nike because of its logo too, Right?

No...I get Nike from their logo because they actually had the word "Nike" in their logo. I see that I am repeating myself and that this topic is beyond you so this will be my last response.

Good luck with rlx.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts