Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pictures of the new scorpions. I keep hearing they have a different look, but the web site still has pictures of the old ones.

·
Beware the drop bears
480 Posts
here ya go

Attachments

·
Registered
1,443 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
I don't like how far they stick out.

·
Registered
316 Posts
These had potential, but yeah, they're too long. Not only that, but they have the same problem as my current scorps:

That stupid fucking gap between the fender cover and the rear of the pipe really steals my joy. But honestly, I have better things to worry about.

I wonder if they sound better?

·
Registered
264 Posts
These had potential, but yeah, they're too long. Not only that, but they have the same problem as my current scorps

That stupid fucking gap between the fender cover and the rear of the pipe really steals my joy.
I actually like that gap, it helps accentuate the stubby look they had. Infact that was probably my favorite part. ( other than them being CF )

I also put the left one on the right side and vice versa so they appeared unbadged.

·
Cubicle Ostrich
1,785 Posts
These had potential, but yeah, they're too long. Not only that, but they have the same problem as my current scorps:

That stupid fucking gap between the fender cover and the rear of the pipe really steals my joy. But honestly, I have better things to worry about.

I wonder if they sound better?
Can you just slide them down farther on the up-pipe? Try loosening the bolts and shoving them on farther.

Anyway, the new ones look like they copied Leo Vince!!

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
the new ones look good and all with the exception of the very cheap looking plastic peices at the end... and whats with the yellow lines on the top and bottom of the plastic tips that look home painted...?

·
Registered
816 Posts
the new ones look good and all with the exception of the very cheap looking plastic peices at the end... and whats with the yellow lines on the top and bottom of the plastic tips that look home painted...?
:eek:nfloor

Ummm... light reflections?

:bitchslap

And per Scorpion's website, they're CF endcaps.

·
Beware the drop bears
480 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts