Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey - nice job, thanks for posting that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice Post. Great Sounding Pipes. I noticed the cage on the lower half of your bike. What kind are they?

·
Need For Speed!
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mixin said:
Nice Post. Great Sounding Pipes. I noticed the cage on the lower half of your bike. What kind are they?
Thanks For the comments, But I have to say the pipes sound MUCH better in person! My camcorder doesn't capture the audio as good as it should. The cage you are asking about is from SW-MOTECH and are called Crashbars/Engine Guards you can find them at http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/178/ they go for $129. I was also thinking of adding a set of frame sliders to the bike using the top Bolt of the engine guard.....Attach both with the same bolt? But I haven't done it yet. Later:cheers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds great. I just got my stainless scorpions in the mail and I can't wait to install them.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
i love my scorpions... ive only had them on since last wednesday and i cat seem to stay off the bike... ive driven more in the last 5 days than in a long time... i think ive put on nearly 600 miles or so... riding locally...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Highly recommended!

I love my Scorpions. When I come home the garage door is already open because my wife can hear me coming! I love the FZ6 but the stock pipes make it sound like a sewing machine!

·
Need For Speed!
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts