Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday night we had a poker tourney at a friends house. About 2 hours later I roll into the garage about to head home and my 3 week old Joe Rocket blaster 2.0 jacket was gone. I thought my friends were messin with me so we looked all around the house for it. Then we roll outside and notice that my friends $900 hyperlite wakeboard is also gone. WTF is up with people, that jacket wouldnt just fit anyone. Anyway just venting, btw if anyone sees a rocket jacket size 44 from the fayetteville, AR area being sold shoot me a pm.

:chair

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
That sucks, Im sorry to hear that. I just don't get why ppl have to steal. Can they not get a job and save up like the rest of us normal ppl and buy the things that they want? geeeesh

·
Registered
55 Posts
Obviously they could do that, but taking things from hard-working people is far easier than saving up and working for it yourself...by the way, I don't condone stealing, but I do understand why people would steal...lazy, greedy, lack of morals, etc.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i'm trying to picture this, did you leave all your stuff on your bike while the bike was outside and you were playing poker? or was it in an open garage or something? either way, it still sucks to get shit stolen. kind of makes your heart drop for a while, then comes the anxiaty (sp?) attack after you start looking for the shit. sorry man.....

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sorry to hear about your luck nwagsxr. Sucks that there are people out there that are too lazy to go out and get a job so they steal from the people that work hard for their shit!! May this loser get runover by a semi in the very near future!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Smart thieves....stole shit that couldn't be traced around a bunch of easy access bikes. Here's to hoping they die while using said items!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sorry to hear it. I'm not even suprised though. If it isn't chained down someone will steal it. Trust no one.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
just goes to show you can't leave anything unatteneded anymore, sorry to hear about the jacket

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
That sucks....did you leave it out on the bike?

I always, always take my gear with me no matter what...I don't trust anyone!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts