Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up? My name is JD. Currently living in Texas around Fort Hood/Austin. Im orginally from Seattle, Washington. I just started riding a CBR600RRC and I love it so far. Im not new to riding dirt bikes but I am new to sport bikes. My goal is to learn everything there is to know about riding in general because I love it.

Pics of my baby girl

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Good looking bike! There is a ton of Info on this forum, I would suggest you take your time learning that bike on back roads and in parking lots as it is one hell of a bike. Also you might want to look into some frame sliders, lots of new riders find them a great way to keep plastics great looking. Also if you haven't already you can find a ton of info on what gear works well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Good looking bike! There is a ton of Info on this forum, I would suggest you take your time learning that bike on back roads and in parking lots as it is one hell of a bike. Also you might want to look into some frame sliders, lots of new riders find them a great way to keep plastics great looking. Also if you haven't already you can find a ton of info on what gear works well.
Yea I consider myself a cautious rider but I would be lying to you if I say I never like to go balls to the wall sometimes. I think doing stupid shit in a controlled environment like a parking lot is one of the best ways to learn what works and what doesnt. Im not afraid to bust my ass a coupe times lol. Im a look into those frame sliders cause I definitely dont want to fuck up my baby.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Yea I consider myself a cautious rider but I would be lying to you if I say I never like to go balls to the wall sometimes. I think doing stupid shit in a controlled environment like a parking lot is one of the best ways to learn what works and what doesnt. Im not afraid to bust my ass a coupe times lol. Im a look into those frame sliders cause I definitely dont want to fuck up my baby.
Frame sliders are good. The most protection you'll get is from a crash cage. A bit more expensive and they reduce the lean angle you can take. I was running race rails on the gsxr I had. Most protection and little cost to lean angle. Plus they look awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah I would say definitely look into sliders puig has some that flow with the ss look. I also like motivation sliders, but there are tons of options out there. also don't skimp on gear especially if you tend to be heavy on the throttle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I would say definitely look into sliders puig has some that flow with the ss look. I also like motivation sliders, but there are tons of options out there. also don't skimp on gear especially if you tend to be heavy on the throttle.
Awesome info thanks man. I finally got to ride her today for about an hour and I didnt even try anything stupid cause I didn't want to lay her down

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Nice cbr. I'm digging the white wheels. And +1 on the frame sliders. Look at the close out sections on websites for gear, great deals to be found

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice cbr. I'm digging the white wheels. And +1 on the frame sliders. Look at the close out sections on websites for gear, great deals to be found
Thanks bro. The white wheels was my deal maker after it was all said and done. Thanks for the heads up on the closeout section.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts