Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a new rider. Been trying to get into some saftey courses. But the schedule is to far out and I want to ride now. Is there any instructor out there that is willing to teach on his/her own time and earn some money for it on the side.

Attachments

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Welcome.What unit are you in?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I would suggest waiting to take the MSF, you get 3 whole days of good instruction which is something I doubt few people will be able to afford on their own with a lone instructor. But if you must ride, by all means get someone to show you something, dont go out on the streets completely blind. Maybe some of the more experienced riders here might spend some time with you until you can take the msf course itself.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
jesterj98 said:
I am a new rider. Been trying to get into some saftey courses. But the schedule is to far out and I want to ride now. Is there any instructor out there that is willing to teach on his/her own time and earn some money for it on the side.

Welcome to the board brah!

I'm no instructor, but have about 4 years experience on bikes. I'd be willing to help you out and teach you the little I know...

There's also 1 or 2 MSF instructors on here that may want to help you out....I can't speak for them tho, so...

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
I am a MSF instructor , I can help you out, It will take about a couple hrs a day for 2 days , Just Pm me and let me know , -Tony

·
Registered
791 Posts
damn your first bike is a track bike I see. I recommend you strip your bike naked. If you read a lot of posts on this website you'll see alot of ppl tell how they go down, low side, drop bike at 5 mph, drive straight off the road <== check the new riders section for this, title "went down already" very funny read LOL. It wasnt funny but you'd have to read the post to see why it is funny.

Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
115 Posts
welcome, look forward to some rides in the future

·
Registered
262 Posts
hey!!!!!!! glad you finally made it on here....bout time bitch!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts