Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I'm new and was just looking for some really cool people I can ride with. I just learned to ride this year. But really they have to be cool or I wont have fun so let me know whos cool

·
Registered
586 Posts
I met this cool guy once, but he wouln't tell me his name.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I'm definately not cool...davisa on the other hand, he's pretty cool

REDVFR is really cool...he waves at scooters! LOL

#46, I'm just screwin' with you. Everyone here is really nice. You've definately found the right group to ride with. We have new riders all the time. If you tell someone that you are new and want to take it easy, we usually do and someone will ride next to you towards the back of the group...I've done it many times for new riders and enjoy doing so.

:twofinger Welcome! :twofinger <----- (Standard SBN greeting)

·
Registered
348 Posts
RythemsDJ has a cool looking bike- I don't know if he's cool yet because I haven't met him in person but he sure seems cool. Though he could be a 40 year old fat woman trying to seduce me for all I know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does anyone do stunts cuz I really want to learn how to do some it looks fun.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Captal said:
Though he could be a 40 year old fat woman trying to seduce me for all I know.
muahahahahahah....LMAOROTF

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who's this dj guy does he really dj and what kinda bike does he have. he seems to be cool with a custom bike and all and what kinda bikes do you all have put some pics up I'd like to see them

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
#46 said:
does anyone do stunts cuz I really want to learn how to do some it looks fun.
OK, I'm gonna try to stay in non-flame mode here.

Since you just started to ride this year, you really need to be more interested in keeping 2 wheels on the ground. Crashing really sucks...I should know and I HAD 2 wheels on the ground when it happened. Not to mention the chance of totaling your bike and putting you out of commission for a while.

I really hope you're not serious. Not too many people in the immediate SE WI group stunt. We are more interested in riding and having fun on Bike Nights and while riding the twisties. In addition, I don't know of too many people that will teach you how to stunt...I know I wouldn't because I wouldn't want to feel responsible when, because there's a good chance you will, crash (go down).

Good luck to you!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Captal said:
RythemsDJ has a cool looking bike- I don't know if he's cool yet because I haven't met him in person but he sure seems cool. Though he could be a 40 year old fat woman trying to seduce me for all I know.
Are you sure you haven't met Rhythms? :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I think he must be gay being a #46 fan.

Hey #46 how do you like my Avitar

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it I wish I had me a girl like that. Hey moses I know what you're saying but I've been doing really good lately and want to try something I guess a little more risky cuz I'm getting bored. and I haven't met anyone I haven't rode in a group yat I want to though because it looks fun seeing all those bikes sitting at a gas station and everyone just talking to each other that looks like a lot of fun. and is just me but those guys that sit at starbucks are they gay or something I mean who drinks coffee that just seems wierd I don't know maybe it's me

·
Registered
158 Posts
#46 said:
I like it I wish I had me a girl like that. Hey moses I know what you're saying but I've been doing really good lately and want to try something I guess a little more risky cuz I'm getting bored. and I haven't met anyone I haven't rode in a group yat I want to though because it looks fun seeing all those bikes sitting at a gas station and everyone just talking to each other that looks like a lot of fun. and is just me but those guys that sit at starbucks are they gay or something I mean who drinks coffee that just seems wierd I don't know maybe it's me

Hi Kyle. Wasn't sure if that was you or little Steve, till RC's post.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn it you weren't suppose to bust me out this could have been fun oh well I still love you :twofinger

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
#46 said:
hi I'm new and was just looking for some really cool people I can ride with. I just learned to ride this year. But really they have to be cool or I wont have fun so let me know whos cool
You gotta be joking......right? :asshole

·
Registered
832 Posts
hi al like my avatar?

·
Registered
832 Posts
thanks there my tig ol bitties

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I love the avatar....great shot!

·
Registered
348 Posts
snoflk said:
thanks there my tig ol bitties
No way! Everyone knows chicks don't ride motorcycles (soooo which of the Milwaukee girls on here is going to kick me in the junk first...) :banme

1 - 20 of 31 Posts