Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellas, great site you got here, lots and lots of usefull info.

Iv'e been riding my dads cruiser, a suzuki intruder for a while, and have been craving my own sport bike forever so I bought my first bike, an ex500R. I was gonna get a 600, but I think that might just be a little to much for me at my skill level.

Heres a pic of my Ninja 500:

hope that works...

Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone and let everybody know how cool I think this site is. :headbang

·
Registered
33 Posts
well, the pic did not work for me. But that is not all that uncommon on my computer. So what year is it? How much did it cost you? After you ride it for a while, tell me what you think, this is what I am looking for.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
congrats on the bike. Welcom and enjoy your stay :twofinger

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
welcome aboard and congrats on the bike, great first bike.

·
Registered
584 Posts
this site doesn't allow linking, so you have to actually upload the pic.

BTW, congrats on the bike. It's identical to mine :) (not for long)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I cant figure out how to post a pic so heres a link:

http://bluesymetal.yafro.com/photo/577339

http://bluesymetal.yafro.com/photo/577339

she's an '04, my parents are very good friends with the owner of the dealership I got it from so I got it at cost... dunno if I should how much though :twofinger

I've only rode it a few times really and havent been on to many other bikes to compare it too, but I'll put up a review if you want in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Bluesymetal, thats the bike i'm thinking of gettin as well, its been that and the GS500F...i've read several reviews which showed the kawi trouncing the suzuki, but i like the looks of the suzuki quite a bit.....I guess its tough to go wrong on either as a first bike!

Tell me how you like it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts