Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished up my MSF course two weeks ago and got my class M. I managed to find and buy my first bike (2007 Yamaha YZF600r) this weekend and rode it every chance I got.

Thought I'd swing by and say hi. Any riders here in North Jersey? This site seems like a great place to learn about on my newest hobby!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks. I'm near Morristown though anticipate coming up to edgewater a decent amount too.

Any suggestions for good places to ride around here or any groups in the area?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I just recieved my license last year and i just got my practice bike. I am also looking for people to ride with.

-Nicole

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey I just recieved my license last year and i just got my practice bike. I am also looking for people to ride with.

-Nicole
Hey Nicole,
Where in Jersey and what is your practice bike? I'll be out riding most of next weekend. Been loving my bike.

I'm gonna be riding from Stamford back to Jersey prolly swinging by Bear mountain incase anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Nicole,
Where in Jersey and what is your practice bike? I'll be out riding most of next weekend. Been loving my bike.

I'm gonna be riding from Stamford back to Jersey prolly swinging by Bear mountain incase anyone is interested.
I live out in hackensack

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I rode to PA on Saturday and the roads were real nice. Went through a town called Milford and then through the Delaware Watergap Park (or something like that).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts