Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
WTF, OVER ?
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Humm...I got tired of waiting so I jumped on a good deal.....
I know I said I'd have a R1 for my next ride, but I decided to get som'n else instead....
First off, like to thank Sky for a kick ass deal.....

the bike I chose???....the GSXR-750, in blue of course....

anyways, soon as the break in is over, I'll start back to bike nights and the quick jaunts taken around the county on sundays.....

I'm glad to be back on 2 wheels, see everyone soon..............

·
Registered
894 Posts
I think you made a wise decision young Jedi. Welcome to the Blue Side.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Congrats on the new Bike bro. Dont feel bad bout goin with Suzuki, I felt the same, but gettin the 750 was the best thing I could've done and definetly dont regret it at all.

Hurry up and break that Biotch in and we'll see ya round.

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
TRADERS :boid

Typical, Just typical, I guess I will hold on to the Honda fort by myself. It must be something about Honda F4i riders???

:flipa

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ain't this some shit. Since I had too much credit through Yamaha someone was trying to get me to hop on a Suki 1000. That 99/month plan did sound sweet though. Well, we know who the "Real" Yami guys are. Sellout!!! J/K Lyle, Nice bike.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Good choice!

$99 a month on a 1000? How many years and how much down???

·
WTF, OVER ?
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
X Optio 1 said:

Typical, Just typical, I guess I will hold on to the Honda fort by myself. It must be something about Honda F4i riders???

F4i riders realize that honda SCREWED UP BIG TIME on the last remake...the new one is FUGLY.....

and dont worry the Honda fort should stand for a little longer, but you can join the "Blue Side" whenever you want!!

·
Skerd To Ride
470 Posts
BJ, Hey man blue is blue at least you are still riding. Anyways let me know if when you want to ride out!!!

Mobuis :)

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
X Optio 1 said:

<--------Ride's Honda

What do you mean by yourself?! :dunno

Anyways, congrats on the new ride BJ.....you're gonna love it!!

That new 750 is sweeeet! :headbang

Gov

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
X Optio 1 said:

Hey watch it now :spank . LOL
Variety is the spice of life bro :) But I will always have a thing for Honda and stil support the race team. Go Miguel/Zemke

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
B.E.T. said:
Hey watch it now :spank . LOL
Variety is the spice of life bro :) But I will always have a thing for Honda and stil support the race team. Go Miguel/Zemke
And don't forget about Ben Bostrom....he rode the wheels off that 1000RR AND the 600RR this weekend. Congrats to BB!!

Gov

·
Registered
259 Posts
congrats on the new bike......u should have come to the green side!!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
BBarnes719 said:
the 99 a month is 0 down (up to what your aproved for) at 7.95% for 60 months...bad new is, you have atleast $4k left after 5 years, and the intrest rate goes up to OVER 11%

In 5yrs. you'll have another bike. Probably a couple more by then. So it'll all work itself out. Damn sure had me thinkin' though. But I'd rather pay off the shit I have now and hop on the Yami plan 0down and 3.9% for 24mos. After that it goes up to 9.9%. But when I pay off this quad or get rid of it, I'll be eligible for the 1.9% for 2yrs. :leghump That is if I get another one. Momma finally told me today that I need to get rid of it :(

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
Momma finally told me today that I need to get rid of it :(
Get rid of what? Hope she was refering to the quad!

Oh, and yes B I cant forget about Bostrom. He rode the wheels off that day.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts