Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding since I was 18. IV had every brand except Yamaha, so I'm super excited to be getting a new one. Hope to learn a lot about the brand through the forums. 1387204227484.jpg
I go to pick her up today. She's a 2014 and she is begging for some miles!!!
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Welcome! Those crossplanes sound so good, I'd love to try one out. I'm digging the gold and matte black, wish they would update those exhaust cans though

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Welcome, great looking R1. I had an 09 FZ1 with the same color scheme. Yamahas are great bikes, really well built. You'll have a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats on the new R1. The sound those crossplane R1s make is amazing! I'm jealous!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great looking ride enjoy the forum.I would think parts sites just have not updated there lists to include 2014 yet..I don't think there were major changes in the new model year to prevent 2013 aftermarket exhausts to fit.. :fiddy

·
Registered
61 Posts
welcome i have just purchased a new r1 also and had akro exhausts fitted at the dealers , makes the rear end look amazing..

:beach

·
Registered
61 Posts
600 miles for 1st service is what my dealer says , im at 550 now so after xmas in she goes then i can get her on track and enjoy the bike as it should be enjoyed.

i have booked to have a full suspension set up also as the front end feels far to vague and i wouldnt want that feeling on track.

The akros cost £990 fitted as got a deal when i purchased the bike:sodapop

1 - 20 of 21 Posts