Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well whats up? It's been to quiet in here the past few days. I went riding yesterday for a few hours. I found a few new roads that were ok. Nothing to call home about. I am going to go out and ride here pretty soon.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah, seems everyone disappeared. No riding for me today or tomorrow. It's something like 7000 degrees outside!

This weekend, though, need a couple of hundred miles to make up for lost time.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thfc1799 said:
hey dennisred just wondering what the pa mod is?
The Pa mod means I moderate the Pa section. Make sure you guys don't flame, avatars are apropreate, ect. It's a pretty easy job thanks to you guys. :cheers :beer

I know it's been to hot out. It was like riding in an oven yesterday. I am tired as all hell today.

·
Registered
354 Posts
dennisred69 said:
The Pa mod means I moderate the Pa section. Make sure you guys don't flame, avatars are apropreate, ect. It's a pretty easy job thanks to you guys.

Note to self: fix THAT problem!!!! :banana

Seriously, though, I occasionally visit some boards which are quite different. The language and the avatars are very colorful & creative. They don't just use the smileys we have available .... they write it ALL out. Seem to need a alot of :bitchslap

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it gets a little crazy on the board some times but it gets taking care of pretty fast. Alot of people never even know it happens. I am going to go to the Beaverrun Bike night in a liuttle while.

·
Registered
354 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Yeah it gets a little crazy on the board some times but it gets taking care of pretty fast. Alot of people never even know it happens. I am going to go to the Beaverrun Bike night in a liuttle while.

Enjoy your ride.

I drained the oil on Sunday .... need to wrap up the oil change before I can go anywhere.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I try to change mine every 3 to 4 months. I do it at night. I'll drain the oil at the shop and come back in the morning and fill every thing back up and it's done.

·
Registered
354 Posts
not having a full metric socket set didn't help. And I didn't have a torque wrench for the 16.5 ft-lbs for the drain plug ............

Tonight, though, the beast will drink.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have never torqued mine just set it to about 16flb.

·
Registered
354 Posts
You can tell how much 16 ft-lbs is? :bowdown

Somebody lent me a torque wrench (today) which actually does 1/2 ft-lb increments!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have been working in a gurage since I was 10 years old. I hung out in the gurage befor then. So I have built a few dozen motors already.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok I went to the bike night at the run and it was ok. They had some of stunters there to put on a show. I won a free t-shirt, Yamaha beer cozie, and Yamaha key chain. It was a bit hot but barable. They had 105.9 The X playing some tunes. Next one will be Aug. 30th.

·
Registered
354 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Ok I went to the bike night at the run and it was ok. They had some of stunters there to put on a show. I won a free t-shirt, Yamaha beer cozie, and Yamaha key chain. It was a bit hot but barable. They had 105.9 The X playing some tunes. Next one will be Aug. 30th.
That's cool.

I had to go straight home. My PC at home crapped out today, and even now I'm in the midst of reinstalling Windows (P.O.S.), and the other programs. I've been troubleshooting (yeah, right) all damn evening, and now I'm just reinstalling stuff, ao I can get this damn machine up and running.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts