Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Don't bother using the steering to turn, the wheelbase is so short it's pointless and quite unstable... instead just lean to turn. I find that if you lean forward just a little it tends to be more comfortable and stable to ride.

As for stunting, I wouldn't do too much as these things don't have any shocks and wheelies can be looped faster than a startled newbie on a turbo'd Hayabusa.

Let's see some pics!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As for stunting, I wouldn't do too much as these things don't have any shocks and wheelies can be looped faster than a startled newbie on a turbo'd Hayabusa.

Let's see some pics!
the bike should be arriving in 2 weeks i just got it off of ebay I dont even know the brand but it has a turbo and that is nice.
Is there a steering stablizer small enough to fit these little buggers?

a newbie on a turbo'd hayabusa...what in south florida every rich 16 yr old thinks 'busas are starter bikes, Thank You Charles Darwin.

Pics will come the day the bike does I have a kick ass hurricane to take pics of first.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
Don't bother using the steering to turn, the wheelbase is so short it's pointless and quite unstable... instead just lean to turn. I find that if you lean forward just a little it tends to be more comfortable and stable to ride.

Let's see some pics!
you can use the steering to turn but you gotta use baby steps (it saved my ass on a few lowsides..) and they can be stunted... just gotta find the balance point...

ill post up some stunt pics on a new thread...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts