Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was in FL, until late last year. I'm in DE now, but have been doing a lot of traveling around the area and sight-seeing.

I moved because I could. My company has an office in DE, so I could move and not have to find a new job - just keep doing what I'm doing in a different location. A co-worker offered me a room in her house without me even asking, and there was nothing holding me in FL. So why not? I've been wanting to get out and see some new places. I'll go back eventually, but for now I'm here. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Chapel and the Yard pics love them looks sweet. GL in DE if its for good keep going for it!! Sky is the limit! :D

Searched the cam, pretty good thing you got in your hands. So keep it coming!! WUJUU

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I was in FL, until late last year. I'm in DE now, but have been doing a lot of traveling around the area and sight-seeing.

I moved because I could. My company has an office in DE, so I could move and not have to find a new job - just keep doing what I'm doing in a different location. A co-worker offered me a room in her house without me even asking, and there was nothing holding me in FL. So why not? I've been wanting to get out and see some new places. I'll go back eventually, but for now I'm here. :)
:majoreact

Sad to hear you had to leave, but I know you gotta do whats best for you. Hope everything goes well. Come visit us soon!

Great pics and thanks for sharing. At least you have more interesting places up there (FL does get old sometimes.

Did you bring the 750?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:majoreact

Sad to hear you had to leave, but I know you gotta do whats best for you. Hope everything goes well. Come visit us soon!

Great pics and thanks for sharing. At least you have more interesting places up there (FL does get old sometimes.

Did you bring the 750?

Yes of course I brought the 750. Can't do without him, even if he is tucked up in the garage most of the time right now. But I can still get out and ride every now and then. We had snow yesterday and tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 60's. Wtf. lol

Here's a video I did of a road about 5 minutes from where I work. Yeah... I am going to love it here when it gets warm again. :happy

The roads are slippery as hell right now, and this was my first time on the bike out there.

First DE Ride - YouTube

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Rode the Wing in this morning, though it was difficult to wake up to say the least. I ride the Wing when it's foul and rainy, I save the race bike for sunny warm weather. Yeah, we get a couple semi-nice days and then it gets cold and snowy again. Weird winter, to say the least.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I could have ridden today but the roads are wet and probably slippery as the salt washes away. Don't want to clean the bike when I get home either. Not worth it for a 2 mile ride to work and back. :lol

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
If you get bored and want something to take cool pictures of, the Philadelphia ship yard is kinda cool. The ships just sitting there moored and rusting makes some somber looking shots. My old ship, USS John F Kennedy, is sitting there sad and rusting. Would love to see a picture of her again!!

Reactions: acalliste
1 - 19 of 19 Posts