Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aright i just got thru strippin my rims' lips, so thought it would be a good time to post up some new pix of the ole 636. things i've done this summer so far: Muzzy slip-on/mid-pipe(free, so threw it on) frame sliders, and stripped the rims now. by the end of riding season/winter: sprockets/gold chain, front flushmounts.

for anyone who has a bike which basically is a pretty normal color (silver, black, red, blue, etc), this rim job really makes a huge difference! i'll include a before pic first, then a few after the rim job. i highly suggest this, ESPECIALLY for silver or black bikes. totally sets it off.

anywho, ENJOY!! (first one is the before, then come the afters - too big ;) )

Attachments

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
hope to see the after pics soon.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, apparently it's deciding to just plain take forever, but i'm on it. they're comin i promise! lol, just had this prob on another forum. :squid

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ugh, for the love of God, it says the pix are too large. WTF?!

gotta zip em. sorry boys(and/or girls), i know zips suck ass.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, does anyone know why the fuck i can't put these up. i made em zip files and it says they're still too big. how could that be? it's the same damn camera i used for the first pic. wtf?! :bitchslap this shit really pisses me off.

·
Registered
62 Posts
nik_z said:
ok, does anyone know why the fuck i can't put these up. i made em zip files and it says they're still too big. how could that be? it's the same damn camera i used for the first pic. wtf?! :bitchslap this shit really pisses me off.

email them to me

[email protected]

·
Registered
487 Posts
right klick the pic to edit it in paint then go to sketch scew and do like 50 50 then enter save they should be a bit smaller. AND HURRY THE F*CK UP we want to see some pics :eatpop :lol

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Hahaha I feel let down by this thread, I wanna see the after pics!! Oh well I'll check back later.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Still nuthin?

and yeah..the whole time I'm like....Rim job?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
last one...stuff looks dirty but i'm mid washing it so...you get the idea, and you can see the line is pretty straight for freehanding it in the middle of the rim. i am about 90% done, still need to polish em real good and they'll shine like no other. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gosh, 2 pages til i finally got up the pix. i'm so computer retarded. thanx to those who helpt me figure out how to get em up. hopefully they open and look normal for you guys.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Nice Nik Z, I got a friend who might try the same thing, I'll show him ya pics.:banana

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
the first pic at least is really small, but oh well I'm gonna try not to complain anymore heheheh

1 - 20 of 45 Posts