Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about getting pipes for my bike. So far it's between a Wileyco and Vance & Hines... I'm sure you all know more about this than I do, so what do you guys think, and which one do you think sounds better?

Both links have sounds clips:

Vance & Hines

Wileyco Pipes

If the Wileyco link doesn't work, try this...

Rev in Neutral

Riding

One more thing, anyone know where I can get either of these installed once I decide which kind I want to get?

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
What exactly are you wanting to put on your bike Slip-ons or a full system? Slip-ons are much cheaper than a full system. Are you looking for a performance increase or just better sound. Is your bike fuel injected or carbureted? I checked pipe city and another site but they didn't have anything listed for your bike. There may be many more options.

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ejworthen said:
What exactly are you wanting to put on your bike Slip-ons or a full system? Slip-ons are much cheaper than a full system. Are you looking for a performance increase or just better sound. Is your bike fuel injected or carbureted? I checked pipe city and another site but they didn't have anything listed for your bike. There may be many more options.
Well the Wileyco is a slip on and V & H is a full system, but I'm sure you already know that. :) Doesn't really matter which, but I think a full system might be better, yes???

I mostly want better sound so I'm easier to hear on the roads (for safety reasons) :D I don't really need a performance increase, but it wouldn't hurt either. (How much more of a performance increase would it be?)

My bike is carburated not fuel injected. I hear fireworks going off outside.. it scared me at first. :lao

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
If you put a slip on on the bike you will not have to rejet the carbs. If you go full system then you will. Jetting can get expensive at times. They are both good cans so I would just go with the slipon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts