Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
how do you install it? If i were to get one, which wont happen, can i install myself? It be nice to buy a pipe for the bike i have and when i want to resell take it off and put onto a new bike.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Looks damn good Jay.....just call me if you wanna get out again. Or you can always post up. :cheers

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
how do you install it? If i were to get one, which wont happen, can i install myself? It be nice to buy a pipe for the bike i have and when i want to resell take it off and put onto a new bike.
Slip-ons are easy to install. Mine took 15 minutes, including cutting off the stock mid-pipe (most don't require cutting).

Also, it's highly unlikely a slip-on off your bandit, will fit anything else but another bandit.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like Tragik said, it's real easy. Took all of 30 minutes and that's because I had to take the fairing off on that side. A couple of screws and you're done. I didn't need to do any cutting. If you do get one and need some help, just let me know.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep, it sure is Fizzer. Definitely a real easy mod. Took me forever to decide if I actually wanted a pipe though. After hearing it can't figure out what I was even debating.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I actually like the banana seat thus the reason I bought it. Was debating between that and the rr. I like to do alot of touring type of riding also so that quickly ruled out the rr. I do know the seat throws some off though. For me, it works great. By the way, I do like the looks of the rr better it just wasn't as funtional for me.

I was looking at the D&D also. A friend of mines has that on his bike too. Got a good deal on this one that I couldn't pass up.

·
Registered
791 Posts
anything would sound better than stock. I want a Micron because of the colors that you can choose from. The sounds isnt supa loud and *DEEP* but it would do the job for me. A guy on this site put together a list of cans idling and being used. You click one and hear it. Ima try to find it.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Anyone have any suggestions for or against a high mount. I think high mount exhaust like what endochic has on her bike look really nice. That's a really nice looking can Jay. Congrats...

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
High mounts are nice, but not for passengers. Most of the time, you have to space the passenger pegs out 2 - 3 inches for them. Will also keeps the pillion's legs WARM.

If you don't carry passengers, I see no real reason not to get a high mount.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yeah there is no way for me to have rear footpegs. I did have someone tell me about "spacers" and such but I didn't get all the info. I'm gonna have to figure it out because I gotta take the boyfriend for a ride sometime ;) haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts