Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been a month since I got my baby. So far I have done the fender elmination, a spool kit, and added lowers. The Suzuki slider kit compatible with the lowers are on the way, and I'm thinkin' about springin for the rearseat cowl. She's got just a tick over 2k on her as she sits.

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I love SV's! Man.... start posting up in the SV forum!

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
nice looking SV. i like the way it looks with the full fairings.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Nice lookin bike. I like the Sv's with the side fairings on em, they look sweet like that. :D

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
:grinbounc :grinbounc :cool: Nice ride. 2k in a month is alot of road time. The SV with full lowers has to be one of the best looking bikes out on the road. I'd give you a thumbs up smiley but there are none. :thumbsup

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I have an SV1000s with lower fairings.... I added wire mesh in the cutouts on my own. It's real simple to do and i think it adds alot to the bike. I painted my mesh silver so the shinyness wouldn't standout from the bike.

Attachments

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
that's a cool idea about using the mesh. might have to use that on my bike!

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
nice lookin SV, especially with the lowers. kinda wish i still had mine.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
cookhj said:
that's a cool idea about using the mesh. might have to use that on my bike!
I thought so... It's kind of hard to get the mesh to mold around the inside shape of the fairings.... I just did the best I could and used a hell of alot of JB Weld to make sure it wasn't going anywhere. That stuff will not be too friendly to a tire if it falls out!

·
Registered
284 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking bike

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Very nice! Me likie!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
ZeuSeason said:
:grinbounc :grinbounc :cool: Nice ride. 2k in a month is alot of road time. The SV with full lowers has to be one of the best looking bikes out on the road. I'd give you a thumbs up smiley but there are none. :thumbsup
Here you go :dblthumb

Definitly agree the SV's look better with full fairings

·
Registered
104 Posts
Do the SV650's come like that, or is that an aftermarket fairing, or what?

I have been looking at the SV650's and I noticed that some have it and some don't..

If you own an sv650 without them, where would you order them from?

·
Registered
104 Posts
*bump*

can i get someone to please answer my question from above? i am considering buying one of these and if i did, i definately want that front fairing on there...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts