Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
NIce checkerboard on btm , how did you do that ? Looks Great !

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a yellow checkered vinyl I got off ebay for go cart frames. Supposed to last 7 years or something.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks good to me

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Cool Nice bike.... my friend that has one I mentioned a while back to you when I did the carbs and Micron Ti exhaust for him, he has been busy adding all sorts of goodies to it. I got to take it for a nice ride last week and it is a killer bike now... he went whole hog on it. Got a Olins shock and a matching set of forks on it with some new compound tires that are like rubber cement :eek: they are the stickiest tires I ever seen! There mounted on trick PM wheels and it looks wikid! Blows me away how comfortable it is and its one of the fastest bikes Ive ridden !

He's gonna ship it to cali buy a motor home that has a garage in it and take his 2 dirt bikes and the FZ and cruise the country until it gets cold! The guy he was taking with him to drive the RV cant go so he might drag me along to drive the RV for him!! I can handle that np! That would be cool as hell!!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the FZ1 is the greatest bike. Sure some people think they're ugly, but they grow on you. I always liked their looks, now I love them. Mine has carbon fender and hugger, and airbox covers-the side covers are off now broken by a tow strap, stainless lines and hh pads, the yoshi slip on, a zg screen, heated grips and the chin fairing. It pulls pretty hard, sounds great, will throttle up in the low gears by accident. I love it. I don't think there's another bike I'd rather own-if I was paying for it. A Touno looks good, but I don't love twins. Maybe I'd try one again though.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the FZ1 is the greatest bike. Sure some people think they're ugly, but they grow on you. I always liked their looks, now I love them. Mine has carbon fender and hugger, and airbox covers-the side covers are off now broken by a tow strap, stainless lines and hh pads, the yoshi slip on, a zg screen, heated grips and the chin fairing. It pulls pretty hard, sounds great, will throttle up in the low gears by accident. I love it. I don't think there's another bike I'd rather own-if I was paying for it. A Touno looks good, but I don't love twins. Maybe I'd try one again though. The S4R looks good too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts