Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick up my FZ 6 tomorrow from Fort Lauderdale Yamaha/Suzuki. I paid $6450 including tax,title, and registration.I think I got a good deal. I plan to ship it to Colombia where I currently live. Anybody know of any air freight companies with good rates?
Thanks

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Congratulations, Kpetrey! You got a very good deal in my oppinion. Can't help you with the airfreight though.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great deal ... making me cry. Never shipped a bike either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I made a slight error. The bike was on the floor set up . The breakdown bike ---- 5358
parts and labor 203
freight and prep 478
dealer services 159
total $6205
tax, title ,reg. 462
Total-- $6666
Off by $215 and change, but I got 20% discount on all acces. (helmet, cover,lock,gloves,backpack)
Still think it was I good deal Kevin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, no miles ,its silver and they will truck it to Miami (20 mi) to a shipping company(on a palate) after I put a couple hundred miles on this weekend

Kevin
Got a few quotes on shipping by Air, if anyone cares, $550, and $625. Colombia is a beautiful country to ride in , kind of like Colorado in the summer.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I'm soooo jealous.

Just don't go travelling too far into the poppy fields. Them drug lords can be nasty to intruders. hehehe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ship it??

Hell ride it and be sure to document your trip with pics of guerilla fighters chasing you through the jungle. :banana

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I hope you like being seen on your "BMW" :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts