Sport Bikes banner

New OWN3D kraze!!!!!!!!

884 views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  japbike 
as discusting as those pictures are of that c@nt doing that, I have to admit, the other ones in the link are funny!!

TheWraith said:
Interesting how most of those submissions are from London or the UK. Very few USA ones.

that's because we Americans are embarrased and trying to cover up what we have been doing for yrs. Look at WWII and the way we treated the Japanese Americans. Funny how THAT part of history was never covered in school. Imagine that?!?!

Ibleedgreen said:
I always thought the English had a rather dry sence of humor, but this shit was really funny to me. I'm almost tempted to go out with my digi and take some pics like those. Noone even had a clue that they were being owned in a sort of a way. LOL

I agree. I'm going to have to make sure I do some "owend" on ppl.. they'll look at me like "WTF?" but I can stand and laugh, and know that the joke is on them...which makes it even MORE fun... :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.