Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
as discusting as those pictures are of that [email protected] doing that, I have to admit, the other ones in the link are funny!!

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Interesting how most of those submissions are from London or the UK. Very few USA ones.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
TheWraith said:
Interesting how most of those submissions are from London or the UK. Very few USA ones.

that's because we Americans are embarrased and trying to cover up what we have been doing for yrs. Look at WWII and the way we treated the Japanese Americans. Funny how THAT part of history was never covered in school. Imagine that?!?!

·
Registered
317 Posts
^yep!

i for one think that shit is funny...the head chopping i mean. haha.

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Hey you guys,

Just like the senator said:

Uber-Conservative Republican Senator Jim Inhofe (R-OK) just said on CNN that the Iraqi prisoners basically deserved what they got:

"I have to say I'm probably not the only one up at this table that is more outraged by the outrage than we are by the treatment. The idea that these prisoners, you know they're not there for traffic violations. If they're in cellblock 1A or 1B these prisoners, they're murderers, they're terrorists, they're insurgents, many of them probably have American blood on their hands, and here we're so concerned about the treatment of those individuals."

Unpopular or not, I would agree with that statement. Fuck them.

·
Registered
430 Posts
the prisoners in the hard site (where all those pictures were taken) were in fact the majority of the convicted murderers and rapists, not to mention most of the insurgents we caught (the ones that were in few enough pieces that is) I have NO sympathy for any of them, these are the people who rape a girl, then beat her to death when she has the audacity to tell someone. Fuck them, we should level the hard site, with all of them in it.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They (Terriost) don't treat their (US) prisioners or any other prsision for that matter, with no kind of "respect", they cut their heads off, and then show it to the world..................................

It's war, the rules get bent sometimes; all is fair in love and war. I think that both situation's and cenairreo's (sp) are rather comical.

·
Registered
291 Posts
japbike said:
that's because we Americans are embarrased and trying to cover up what we have been doing for yrs. Look at WWII and the way we treated the Japanese Americans. Funny how THAT part of history was never covered in school. Imagine that?!?!
Yep - we were embarassed about getting caught with our pants down at Pearl Harbor. After realizing that there were Japanese-American spies all over the place, we did the prudent thing and rounded them up during the conflict. In times of war, some civilian inconvenience is to be expected. If the Japanese-Americans didn't appreciate that kind of treatment, they should have spoken up to their leaders before Pearl Harbor. Or did you forget that America was happily practicing isolationism before we were attacked?

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
wow that shit turned political QUICK.....i agree with R!Elvis and others, they are being treated MUCH better than our prisioners there....shit if all they walk away with is an embarassed memory of a woman staring at their shriveled package then they got off GREAT...ours didnt walk away.....they had better be glad IM not president....after cutting off THEIR heads and Next Day Airing them to their families, I'd turn their country into a fucking brown glass radioactive parking lot ....we keep comming back to these assclowns....they start shit, we forgive them, they start shit, we forgive them...well screw me once shame on you...screw me TWICE shame on ME!!....Sorry for the rant but i cant stand bleeding hearts that think THEY are the victims when WE lost family and friends to their hands.

EDIT TO ADD: Also i forgot to say, they started the shit with us so dont cry to me about us invading their country...we "invaded" with fuckin care packages ..please dont nustle me up with your care packages.....i learned a LONG time ago....my dad said this to me "Son when you throw rocks at a wasp nest dont be angry at the wasps when they sting you, you upset their lives for no reason and attacked their family so they will defend" That rings true in this situation...you came over here and used OUR planes against us and crashed into OUR buildings killing thousands of innocent people...well you threw the rocks asshole...time to get stung :hshot

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I always thought the English had a rather dry sence of humor, but this shit was really funny to me. I'm almost tempted to go out with my digi and take some pics like those. Noone even had a clue that they were being owned in a sort of a way. LOL

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
I always thought the English had a rather dry sence of humor, but this shit was really funny to me. I'm almost tempted to go out with my digi and take some pics like those. Noone even had a clue that they were being owned in a sort of a way. LOL

I agree. I'm going to have to make sure I do some "owend" on ppl.. they'll look at me like "WTF?" but I can stand and laugh, and know that the joke is on them...which makes it even MORE fun... :lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts