Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same in my area as well. I think with gas prices being so high, most people are staying away from V8's.

·
Registered
376 Posts
After I posted that I never saw any GT's, I saw 3 of em the day later.

I don't think they should offer the base models with the racing stripes. They should only give those to the GT's. :smokin

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
I think the stripes, the ones that resemble the old shelby, don't come from the factory, they are a dealer option...done on the lot. The only stripes from the factory are the door panel ones on the v6s.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Only seen 2 or 3 at most. I live in a big city so its a surprise I dont see more. Of course Seattle area has more import cars than US cars. This is kind of a ricer city you know.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
I think they look great. Love the styling. However, the inside sucks. Can it get any more louder? They went really cheap with the interior. However, Ford must know what they are doing because you see a mustang on every streetcorner.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mustang is the only affordable V-8 sports car left. With the demise of the Camaro and Firebird the only other options for V-8 power are the Vette starting at 50 grand or the GTO starting at $35 grand. For 30 grand you can buy a fully loaded Cobra ( the new one designed due out in 06) designed to outperform a stock base model Corvette. The Mustang is a great car, Ford did a good job combining the old style with the new.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yes, it's a shame that tha Camaro and Firebird aren't around anymore. But since Ford has gone retro with the Stang, they have already used up the two best old stlyes and this is all they have left..............I bring you, the Pinto....errr, I mean...........

The Mustang II from 1977! I can't wait 'til they remake this bodystyle.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts