Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New motorcycle Club forming in the New Castle County area.

All races, religion, ages, etc. etc. will be accepted.

The club is at the groundwork at this time. It is a great time to get involved because you can help in the framing of the club. It is a small group of riders who wish to have others join that have similar interest.

If you have never been involved in an M/C there are great benefits:

Camaraderie of fellow bikers

Group rides local and out of state

Business networking

Participating in Charity events

Group discounts to events, purchasing bike related parts/services, online purchasing

We have a Garage that would like to sponsor the group.

Safety in Numbers

Track days riding

Motorcycle Clubs are like most everything else, you get what you put into it. So far we have a diverse group when it comes to riding styles. This is ok, you can have stunt guys, twisty roads guys, drag strip guys, girls/women it doesn't matter, and this club is about enjoying a sport that we all love.

If you are curious a group ride is just that, the group going to a designated place and arriving as a group. We will have a pace that will be set by a road captain as well as staggered formation. It will be one that the group can arrive safely and as one. If you have some guys within the club that want to hook up and do the style of riding they like that is cool, that is what this is about, organizing a group of men/women that that share a common bond-love spending time on our bikes.

IF you have any questions or you are interested in the club hit me up on here, in [email protected]. If I can't answer your questions I can direct you to someone who can.

Ps. Proof of insurance is a must to be an active member

1 - 1 of 1 Posts