Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a ride Santa Fe to Taos via the back roads on Sunday May 12. Meeting place and time being setup. Plan on BBQ in Taos.

Longshot

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Plan: This Sunday, June 12 meet in Santa Fe at 10:00 am and then up to Taos via the back roads.

Directions: Take I-25 North to Santa Fe. Take the Cerrillos exit into town. Just past the second light (Jaguar Drive), there is a Phillips 66 on the right hand side. If you get to the Mall/Airport Road then you went too far. Maps will be available outlining the planned route.

All riders and passengers are welcome to come along regardless of what you ride, sport or cruiser. As always, I have to stress THIS IS NOT A RACE, just a group ride. Some of you may remember the last ride up was a blast and the BBQ at Jeff's place was well worth the ride. I’m planning on making the same stops along the way so bring a camera.

Jeff's place is a little local BBQ spot in Taos that is located just off the main strip. Doesn’t look like much but you would be surprised. I was just there this past weekend and the ribs were HUGE. Depending on the size of the group, I’ll have to call ahead of time so that he can be prepared.

post here if you plan on coming down so that we can wait for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts