Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ok, what do you currently ride in Pakistan? Or in NY? Please introduce yourself. How long have you been riding, what do you enjoy, perhaps a little about yourself?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, what do you currently ride in Pakistan? Or in NY? Please introduce yourself. How long have you been riding, what do you enjoy, perhaps a little about yourself?
i am from Pakistan but working from NY attend biker events and like Americade bike event and now the next month i have attend progresssive international motorcycle show.

·
Registered
95 Posts
If you want to be considered a legitimate forum member, you need to answer the questions you are asked. You're a rep for a brand. That doesn't necessarily mean you're not here for personal reasons, but if you're just here to rep the brand you work for, you need to identify yourself as a vendor rep, not just keep signing up on various motorcycle forums.

Quite simply, why are you really here? Try just answering the question this time and being honest.

And which IMS event will you be attending in February and what is the name of the Brand you representing? It would be interesting to speak with you in person.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you want to be considered a legitimate forum member, you need to answer the questions you are asked. You're a rep for a brand. That doesn't necessarily mean you're not here for personal reasons, but if you're just here to rep the brand you work for, you need to identify yourself as a vendor rep, not just keep signing up on various motorcycle forums.

Quite simply, why are you really here? Try just answering the question this time and being honest.

And which IMS event will you be attending in February and what is the name of the Brand you representing? It would be interesting to speak with you in person.
Thank you so much yes honestly i am answering all these questions even i have participated other discuss as well. and in February we attending Progressive international motorcycle show here Here all big brand attend this shows like cycle gear, Ducati, Tobacco Motowear, etc and my Brand Name is EndoGear it has Kevlar Lined motorcycle riding apparel. if you would like then i will share my Brand website link.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you so much yes honestly i am answering all these questions even i have participated other discuss as well. and in February we attending Progressive international motorcycle show here Here all big brand attend this shows like cycle gear, Ducati, Tobacco Motowear, etc and my Brand Name is EndoGear it has Kevlar Lined motorcycle riding apparel. if you would like then i will share my Brand website link.
I am here just want to know which type of people riding a motorcycle and which safety gear they mostly wear

·
Registered
95 Posts
There are IMS events all over the country. I am very familiar with them. I have been to many of them over the years. My wife worked as a BMW brand rep for a season as well, attending those shows. In February the show is in Chicago. I'll arrange to have someone meet you in person if I don't go myself. Who should I ask to speak to?

As has been discussed before, you are a representative for EndoGear. You denied this on another forum, but that was a lie. When you join a forum, you need to identify yourself as brand representative, not just sign up and randomly post. I have asked you if you ride, you have yet to answer that question. I'm thinking that is a NO. So you are trolling here and on other forums.

It's ok to be a representative. But start out identifying yourself that way and ask questions if that is why you're joining these forums. Don't try and hide the facts or just post a description of a product with out comments from your personal use of it.

Most forums have topics about what gear people wear. If you want feedback on specific gear oriented to certain rider groups, show an example, describe it's features or link to it on the EndoGear web site and ASK for opinions about the product features.

This is a sport bike forum and has some sport-touring riders here as well. They won't be interested in flannel riding shirts with kevlar lining, but may be interested in more sport bike style jackets and other gear you represent.

This forum has a Riders Gear sub forum here: Riders Gear I suggest you start a NEW thread there with a title like 'New EndoGear Rider Gear' Show some examples of gear you represent that is aimed at sport bike riders, post a link to your web site and ask for opinions.

Most riders here are wearing armored riding jackets/pants. Some designed specifically for track use. Others, like myself, are wearing gear more touring oriented gear, but still D03 armor in elbows, shoulders and back panels of the jacket, knee & hip armor on the pants. Plus riding specific boots and gloves. I'm currently wearing Klim, Olympia, Alpinestar and some others.

This forum is pretty low traffic in its life cycle. Facebook is taking over for a large segment of the riding community. If you do not have a presence there, you should consider it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know you are right actually I am new in this forum so if I can post my Brand link maybe I am blocked
EndGear have motorcycle jeans, armor Jacket even if you want to buy custom riding apparel we manufactured as per customer demand. and we attend almost all biker event in usa.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you want to meet you please share your contact info then we will meet you and maybe it's will good for both of us.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There are IMS events all over the country. I am very familiar with them. I have been to many of them over the years. My wife worked as a BMW brand rep for a season as well, attending those shows. In February the show is in Chicago. I'll arrange to have someone meet you in person if I don't go myself. Who should I ask to speak to?

As has been discussed before, you are a representative for EndoGear. You denied this on another forum, but that was a lie. When you join a forum, you need to identify yourself as brand representative, not just sign up and randomly post. I have asked you if you ride, you have yet to answer that question. I'm thinking that is a NO. So you are trolling here and on other forums.

It's ok to be a representative. But start out identifying yourself that way and ask questions if that is why you're joining these forums. Don't try and hide the facts or just post a description of a product with out comments from your personal use of it.

Most forums have topics about what gear people wear. If you want feedback on specific gear oriented to certain rider groups, show an example, describe it's features or link to it on the EndoGear web site and ASK for opinions about the product features.

This is a sport bike forum and has some sport-touring riders here as well. They won't be interested in flannel riding shirts with kevlar lining, but may be interested in more sport bike style jackets and other gear you represent.

This forum has a Riders Gear sub forum here: Riders Gear I suggest you start a NEW thread there with a title like 'New EndoGear Rider Gear' Show some examples of gear you represent that is aimed at sport bike riders, post a link to your web site and ask for opinions.

Most riders here are wearing armored riding jackets/pants. Some designed specifically for track use. Others, like myself, are wearing gear more touring oriented gear, but still D03 armor in elbows, shoulders and back panels of the jacket, knee & hip armor on the pants. Plus riding specific boots and gloves. I'm currently wearing Klim, Olympia, Alpinestar and some others.

This forum is pretty low traffic in its life cycle. Facebook is taking over for a large segment of the riding community. If you do not have a presence there, you should consider it.
i understand you are you right it is my fault but if i can post my website link maybe moderate block me that's why i am starting this way but i know this is wrong way sorry for that.

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Not a great start here. There are rules for vendors, follow them. I talked to you in Chicago last year. Will be looking you up again as I am still interested in your product.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not a great start here. There are rules for vendors, follow them. I talked to you in Chicago last year. Will be looking you up again as I am still interested in your product.
that's great so you know about my Brand and you like my Brand Products, yes next month in Chicago 7th to 9th Feb progressive international show we are again and now we are few new products, please write one review about my products.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts