Sport Bikes banner

4K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  klenkygsx 
#1 ·
Hi. Just joined, and was surprised to see so many Canadians here, especially Gamma owners. Currently I'm restoring a '86 RG, almost done. Finished a 1990 RZ350, last year. Hoping to meet a few fellow Gamma owners and always looking for good advise.

Cheers

Dwight

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks. After replacing 2nd & 6th gear, shift fork's, bearings, seals etc, I finally got the motor back together. Had a local painter do repairs and sticker kit from a supplier in London. Now working on sourcing a front wheel. Forks are being replaced with new springs, emulators and bypassing the anti-dive. Hagon shock on its way from the U.K.

pheww thats it for now...

#5 ·
Restored Gamma

That's a fine job on the respray, Dwight! The lines and colors look perfect. Are you going to take it out in the spring and get it dirty? Gammas age rapidly in retirement but stay young indefinitely when allowed to play with friends on a regular basis.

Manny

#12 ·
Just joined myself. Retoring an 86 Gamma to as close to original as possible. Need lots of stuff including two mirrors, body work is a mess, been down the road a few times, gravel rash sucks, and lots of advice. Had my first Gamma back in '85 and had it for two years, then married life and a baby daughter came along. Have spoken to Rick Lance, boy what a mind of information and help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.