Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Hollywood FL and I used to ride a busa ...

I layed it down back in 02 and I have ridden a honda shadow 1100 since...

I finally decided to sell it and buy a house and then soon I'm going to pick up a new sport bike !

I have not made up my mind 100% however I have ridden a new 05 gixxer 1000 out on snake road... that thing is a beast !!!

WOOOT !

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Welcome to the SF Forum... join in the fun... don't let us intimidate you from posting either....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Hopefully I'll be on 2 wheels again then I can go out and meet up with people on 27 and such :)

Where do you ride ?
Is there a sport bike riders club in SF that I can find out about ?

Thanks !

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
We are just a group of friends that met on the internet and ended up riding with eachother. We are pretty tight.. but we always welcome new riders and if you don't have a ride, we still welcome you.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
first thing..change your nick...no way in hell a FORD is FASTER.... :D

WELCOME

BTW: I do have a nice clean bike for sale CHEAP..just as fast as your old Busa.... :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ALF/USA said:

BTW: I do have a nice clean bike for sale CHEAP..just as fast as your old Busa.... :)

LOL ---- I never lost to a zx12 on my busa... and I raced a bunch of them...

ohh well, those days are over...... on to new adventures !

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Onetrick said:
We are just a group of friends that met on the internet and ended up riding with eachother. We are pretty tight.. but we always welcome new riders and if you don't have a ride, we still welcome you.
Yes we do

Word UP

And Welcome

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey Ford...welcome...there are quite a few sportbike clubs down here if you are intersted in that...just hang out at one of the bike nights and you will be recruited! Like OT said we are just some good ol' folks that get together when we can to have a good time...no pressure...and most important no dues.

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Welcome!! Always like seeing more local peeps join up :) Make yourself at home and good luck in your search for another bike!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thirdgenlxi said:
Welcome!! Always like seeing more local peeps join up :) Make yourself at home and good luck in your search for another bike!

I think I am leaning towards a new 2005 gsx-r 1000 ...

After riding one on snake road I decided that I want something like it or as close to it as possible...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts