Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys -

Just got on this board and would like to introduce myself. My name is Erik and I live in Lincoln, NE. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet up with some of you in the coming weeks. However, the next two weekends are booked already. I have to head down to Missouri both weekends to visit friends and family. I am hoping the weather will be nice this weekend as I plan to hit the road with my sportbike (see sig.). It's a 2 1/2 hour ride so it shouldn't be too bad. :leghump

I'm not a poser or a squid but I am fairly new to the sportbike scene. I am looking for like-minded riders that just want to hit it and have a good time. If your into stunting don't reply. I'm not into the wheelies or burnouts - thanks.

Ride safe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Veins said:
Hi guys -

Just got on this board and would like to introduce myself. My name is Erik and I live in Lincoln, NE. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet up with some of you in the coming weeks. However, the next two weekends are booked already. I have to head down to Missouri both weekends to visit friends and family. I am hoping the weather will be nice this weekend as I plan to hit the road with my sportbike (see sig.). It's a 2 1/2 hour ride so it shouldn't be too bad. :leghump

I'm not a poser or a squid but I am fairly new to the sportbike scene. I am looking for like-minded riders that just want to hit it and have a good time. If your into stunting don't reply. I'm not into the wheelies or burnouts - thanks.

Ride safe!
Hey Erik, I'm a second shifter out at Molex and am always looking for someone to go ride with either weekends or after I get off work on friday nights. Drop me a line if you want to go sometime. JuniorsR1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
hey waz up welcome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: JuniorsR1

juniorsR1 said:
Hey Erik, I'm a second shifter out at Molex and am always looking for someone to go ride with either weekends or after I get off work on friday nights. Drop me a line if you want to go sometime. JuniorsR1
Hey JuniorsR1 -

I am a second shifter as well. I work at Parker Hannifin - Quick Coupling Division.
I am a machinist out there. Where do you go on Fridays? Downtown?

You know my cousin out at Molex? His name is Tim Crites.

Ya, I'll shoot you a line in a few weeks. Like I said in my original post the next two weekends are booked already.

Take Care-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Welcome to the board. I don't get to Lincoln as much as I should anymore, but if I do, I'll let you guys know. Finally got everything back on my bike at least last night. Next thing to look at is how it actually looks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Veins said:
Hey JuniorsR1 -

I am a second shifter as well. I work at Parker Hannifin - Quick Coupling Division.
I am a machinist out there. Where do you go on Fridays? Downtown?

You know my cousin out at Molex? His name is Tim Crites.

Ya, I'll shoot you a line in a few weeks. Like I said in my original post the next two weekends are booked already.

Take Care-

Veins

Yeah, I know Tim, pretty well actually. We just went on a bachelor party run together last weekend actually. About 32 of us total rented a charter bus from VIP limo. It got real ugly. Anyway, Friday nights I usually cruise downtown for a little while, don't really know a lot of people down there (hardly any). I just kind of go wherever the bike takes me. Anywhere is good. Definitely drop me a line when you're up for a ride, what time to do you get off work. I'm off at 11:30, sometimes 11:00 on Fridays.

PM me if you want

juniorsR1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
juniorsR1 said:
Veins

Yeah, I know Tim, pretty well actually. We just went on a bachelor party run together last weekend actually. About 32 of us total rented a charter bus from VIP limo. It got real ugly. Anyway, Friday nights I usually cruise downtown for a little while, don't really know a lot of people down there (hardly any). I just kind of go wherever the bike takes me. Anywhere is good. Definitely drop me a line when you're up for a ride, what time to do you get off work. I'm off at 11:30, sometimes 11:00 on Fridays.

PM me if you want

juniorsR1
That is cool you know my Cuz. I haven't talked to him for awhile. I lost his number awhile back - I think it was on a piece of paper and it got tossed on accident. He should buy a bike and ride with us :D ! That bachelor party sounded like a blast - lol. Too much sausage in one limo though - should have had some womans :lol .

I get off work at 11:10 p.m. We could meet up anytime after that. I don't know anyone that "hangs" downtown so I haven't gone down there. I'm up for suggestions. I'll PM you my cell #.


:cool:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top