Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a group to do the weekend riding thing with, in the Okaloosa / Walton area of NW Florida. I have a little Ninja, and I'm not afraid to use it. Ha, ha.:50cal

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy, meet yarddogg69.

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community here. I am a state law enforcement officer in NW Florida. Now don't laugh! I have a 07' Ninja 250r, that I bought for the advertised mpg. I commute about 80 miles a day to work, and so far I have been happy spending about $30 a week for the good stuff. I am considering buying a big boy bike just for fun. I am also looking for people to ride with on the weekends. So, if you or a friend lives in the Okaloosa/Walton area, give me a bump.:zombie2

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
whats a big boy bike? one with pedals?

there are some members from here that venture to Jennings GP may want to connect with them.

Reactions: yarddogg69

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If there are any female riders in my neck of the woods(NW Florida), looking for a riding buddy, just give me a bump or a nudge or a flash! You know just drop me a line or bend my ear. Ya'll keep'em straight up now! Ya hear? Lov ya, mean it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But seriously, if there are any female riders in NorthWest Florida area. Who are looking for a little sideways action, my personal e-mail is [email protected]. Pardon the pun, but not the pudd! Hee,hee. Ha,ha. LOL! And I'm good looking too!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're probably right.

It was my introduction. Just can't help but say what I'm thinking. I'm new to this whole online posting, blogging, texting thing whatever it is. Give me a little slack. Okay? I had about twenty different things on my mind at the time. Still processing them in my head. That's one of the things that I love about riding. Just point the front tire in a general direction, hold on to the grips and let the wind clear my thoughts! And sometimes. I just don't know when to shut up. :beating

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you telling me, that you never find open road and open her up. Just to let go of tension every once and awhile?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh. I'm sorry. I hope that I didn't come off sounding brutish or caveman like! Whoa! Does anyone else suddenly smell estrogen?

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Welcome :twofinger <<<--- standard greeting We have a decent number of Florida folks here, so look for stuff you might be able to attend or meet up with.

Only word of advice is to not take everything so literally here on the net (especially here on SBN). Every post will have a hint, if not a full helping, of sarcasm. And it never, ever stops.

Oh, and +1 for Jennings. More fun than you can shake a NOS can at :lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, Sorry guys. I tend to jump in blind.

I guess that I got off to a bad start. I'm used to saying whatever I want, without any feedback. People just let you say anything when you carry a loaded weapon on your hip. I probably should work on that even when I'm on duty. Thanks, for not riding me too hard about it.:bangdesk

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
:facepalm

Oh really? Somehow, wearing my gun and badge makes me more humble and polite.
You must be a rookie with new holster sniffing syndrome.

Nice introduction, dogg.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah. Two years out of the academy, that's after twenty-five years of construction. I don't go around trying to intimidate people. I'm just saying that I don't get any feedback on duty. Evidently, I must offend everyone that I talk to. I must be a real shit-bag or something.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts