Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one just here to see whats going on. I got my '13 ninja 300 about 2 months ago and having fun with it. If there are any other riders in the Fresno area I am looking for people to ride with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks, no I have had others but its been a long time, and I have no complants with the bike just waiting for aftermarket parts still. They are just starting to come out now. Yes I Have! It's a fun little bike and as I am only 5'4" it was a great fit for me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thats awesome! They are sexy as hell for a small bike too! I'd love to get me one and take it on the tracks.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Dope looking bike bro. Wish you were in the Sacto area 'cause people up here usually ride like crazy all year unless it raining. Easy to find folks to hook up with. But it's probably the same down in Fresno too
:)

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Enjoy the mountains in your backyard! The great thing about Fresno is the many areas you can go to with a two-three hour ride/drive. A lot of people head out to the Santa Cruz mountains, the snake near Mariposa and of course, the twisties anywhere north or east of Fresno.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts