Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
San Diego Police Attack and Arrest Man Video Recording Them, Claiming Phone Could be a Weapon (Updated) | PINAC

The friend's video "that could be a bomb!":

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151361629336272

KeS

BTW - I looked up the stats for SDPD deaths in line of duty. There have been 18 deaths by firearm in the last century; no breakdown as to friendly fire, accidental, etc.; slightly less than one every five years. I am confident that destroying errant smoker's cell phones will not significantly increase that number.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
well cops don't exactly have a reputation for being revered white knights or saviors of the people. This is why. Sometimes i think its a money issues, they are pressured to get so much money in citations and they end up having to do it for petty things, also a lot of them go on a power trip and do stuff just because they can.

I think a good solution to police corruption and ass hattery would be to have officers raises dependent on public evaluation. At my job if we get to much negative customer feedback the store owner doesn't get his bonus.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
In the video below, Reinhold tells his friend that they are trained by the police department to suspect that cell phones can be converted into guns.
:dafuk

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
10News reporter Michael Chen asked Pringle, "A police officer has asked you to do something. Why not simply be cooperative?"

I view this attitude as part of the problem today.

Authorities, be it police or restaurant employee, often resort to stating laws and rules that don't exist. This may be because they are mistaken, or it can be simply because they are often taught to take control and sound plausible. So they say that something is a law or a rule, even if it isn't.

Combine this with the attitude of "just do what they say" and you have a toxic mixture that results in abuse, and makes it difficult to fix things.

So what is "their" solution?

Meanwhile, San Diego police said they're conducting an internal investigation and vow to take the complaint seriously.

The Fox is watching the hen house. Anyone want to guess how this is probably going to turn out? I'd love to investigate my own speeding tickets.......I'm sure I'd find myself pretty innocent.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
The Fox is watching the hen house. Anyone want to guess how this is probably going to turn out? I'd love to investigate my own speeding tickets.......I'm sure I'd find myself pretty innocent.
3rd party investigation with paid commission on # of cases of corruption found sounds good to me.

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
3rd party investigation with paid commission on # of cases of corruption found sounds good to me.

How well did that work my town?

The board has ruled for the police every single time for the past 15 years

Charlottes Citizen Police Review Board rules against citizens - every time

Since it was established 15 years ago to look into allegations of police misconduct, Charlotte’s Citizens Review Board has always sided with police.

Read more here: CMPD review panel rules against citizens - every time | CharlotteObserver.com

So, in Charlotte, take your case to the "independent review board" for their:

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
That's funny...until some soccer mom in her Benz SUV calls the police and claims he was pointing a gun at her

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
How well did that work my town?

The board has ruled for the police every single time for the past 15 years

So, in Charlotte, take your case to the "independent review board" for their:

Maybe it's because they didn't find the police to be wrong on any of the cases? Just a thought...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
... just waiting on Markk9, blurr636, and nidyanazo.
OH man, the laughter that would be had if they congregated in the same thread....

Maybe involve Delo as well for good measure?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts