Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Thought I would share with you pics of my new installed Laser Extreme Pipes purchased from Foster Rad.

Here they are installed. While I was getting these installed I went ahead and installed the Yamaha Lower Cowl as well. Pics are also attached.

The extreme pipes look and sound awsome!! When they were installed the shop guys and sales guys all huddled around to get a good glimpse and all wanted to hear them.

So I started the bike and smiles were grinning from ear to ear!! What a looker now and the sound is way better then stock.

Enjoy the pics and I will post more along with the comments I get from driving around.

Enjoy I know I am.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics of the pipes up close.

Here are more pics of the Laser Extreme Pipes up close.

Again these were purchased from Foster Rad. The best place and service for all your Laser exhaust. If you are thinking of getting these pies all I can say is GET EM!!! They are well worth it.

Give Robert a call and he will take good care of you.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Laer Extreme Pipe Pics

Here are more pics of the Laser Extreme Pipes up close.

Again these were purchased from Foster Rad. The best place and service for all your Laser exhaust. If you are thinking of getting these pies all I can say is GET EM!!! They are well worth it.

Give Robert a call and he will take good care of you.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
I love the look of those quads. I just wish I could come up with the cash for them.

And...you know it's going to be said...you lost a mod!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
U need to chop that fender son! Good looking pipes, is that black plastic piece that forms two circles around the pipes part of the stock exhaust or is that part of the kit??

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Spike said:
....is that black plastic piece that forms two circles around the pipes part of the stock exhaust or is that part of the kit??

That's stock.

I agree with Spike... FENDER ELIMINATE YOU MUST.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
crx81 said:
That's stock.

I agree with Spike... FENDER ELIMINATE YOU MUST.
Envious of him, I am. Laser Extremese, I want. Yoda, I am not.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Spike said:
is that black plastic piece that forms two circles around the pipes part of the stock exhaust or is that part of the kit??
its actually part of the body work and is attached to the handrail/tail section. I just installed my lasers and Fazer6's FE kit. It looks and sounds awesome. And yes you def. need a FE. Loose the plastic its well worth it. Taken her for a spin to the coast tomorrow to enjoy the purchase. :banana Next purchases- Puig windscreen,suburban handle bars, frame sliders, and maybe a rear hugger.

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Salmiester said:
Next purchases- Puig windscreen,suburban handle bars, frame sliders, and maybe a rear hugger.
I'm hoping that was one of those "in no particular order" lists. Get those frame sliders immediately before spending money on anything else. Just ask those in this group who didn't and found how expensive a very minor drop can get without them.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've just been pricing those. I like the Diamond led sliders but the price, also looking at the LSL sliders too. But yeah i hear ya. Havent lo sided but did 0 mph drop,i felt so stupid. Just glad i didnt have full fairings like some poor saps.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i have motivation sliders, they seem to be pretty good, but i havent tested them(knock on wood). there was a thread started by Damn_yankee about his install, i can't seem to find it, and yes i did use the search function, but i didn't find it either. maybe i'm just retarted. ah well.
good to hear about the pipes, mine are going on in a couple weeks, after my next paycheck comes in and i get down to school. i'll post up once they come in.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The pipes look great, i agree, FE kit for sure and lose the plastic stock part so you can see more of the cans...........did you check the plate? You sure you're not Damian? 66 6666........scarey...

The bike looks great!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fender Eliminator Kit

I amm agree with you on the fender eliminator kit. I have ordered it and am waiting for it to come in. Again the minute it gets here I will uploading the pics with the new look again.

I too think I will get a puig windscreen for the bike. I feel there is lots of wind coming from the stock one and from the posts on here I take it that the Puig will address this a little from what I read.

I have also purchased a sportbike cam mount and will be taking some videos of some riding that I hope will be able to post as well.

Well thats it for now and thanks for the comments.

·
Sigh.......
291 Posts
The pipes look great. Gotta ask though......are they realy loud like the 2brothers exhaust, or a little more community freindly?
Post a pic with the FE

·
Registered
43 Posts
With the race baffles in the bike is not really all that loud. It is perfect for me, the thing that made me shy away from Scorpions was that some said they were annoyingly loud.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey looks great, I cant wait for mine to come in I will be getting the FE kit also soon, you really need it when you upgrade the pipes, it doesn't look right with the stock rear flap.

·
FZ6 baby!
297 Posts
Greetings!

Looks great!

Question on the DueTone sound though. Can you mix and match? Maybe have the 2nd & 3rd pipes with the normal baffles and the 1st & 4th pipes with the sport baffles? Wonder what it would sound like that way? How hard is it to change the baffles out once installed?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts