·
Registered
169 Posts
No match for our bike!

The FZ6 is far more prettier!

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
Looks nice enough. It is more of a street fighter look though, than "sport" like the FZ-6.

P.S. 01001010 means... J.

:)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
01001010 is my cage's license plate, I'm not kidding. :)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Jay, you need that sweet signature line:

"There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who know binary, and those who don't."

Oh, and nice Kawasaki. We probably won't get them in the US. :chair

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Its a 650cc twin. Kind of a strange configuration. Like some updated BSA or something. Mind you, Triumph is already making ugly, parallel twins. :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Oooh, there's something viscerally appealling about that!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I love an ugly bike. Form should follow function, and aesthetics should NEVER interfere with function.

I was wondering how to get from 01001010 = 74 = "J," but then I remembered ASCII. You funny boy.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
How does one go about learning binary? I did a quick search on google and found a binary translater page but still dont understand it.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a T-Shirt that says that on the front, lol... I also have a binary LED clock in my room... they don't call me Binary Jay for nothing, you know.

fraggle1 said:
Jay, you need that sweet signature line:

"There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who know binary, and those who don't."

Oh, and nice Kawasaki. We probably won't get them in the US. :chair

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Not a bad looking bike. However, I would prefer the Z750 to that by a long shot. I like having a functional fairing even on a naked bike. After riding the FZ, I don't think I could enjoy going to a twin. I love the high revving fours. Only twin that tempts me right now (and it would ONLY be as a second bike) is the Kawi Vulcan 2000. That's one monster of a twin... maybe even enough to be fun. :lol

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Heavy FZ6 said:
Its a 650cc twin. Kind of a strange configuration. Like some updated BSA or something. Mind you, Triumph is already making ugly, parallel twins. :)

Uh, Triumph is making ugly triples...

·
Registered
6,267 Posts

·
Superbike Racer
72 Posts
rennsport said:
Kawaski, the red-headed stepchild of the Japanese motorcycle industry. Instead of merging with Suzuki, they should have just been absorbed by Suzuki and let the Kaw name disappear.

Would you rather ride a Sukisaki or Kawasuki...? :lao

·
Registered
157 Posts
1 color, yucky. At least we have 2 in the states.

I read it's a sleaved down version of the ZRX-1200 I-4. I like the idea of 750cc's
It feels good sitting on it.

anyway i like the FZ better, and yamaha better.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Heavy FZ6 said:
Oh no you didn't! :bitchslap How can you call the Bonneville ugly? I'll take a T100 in black and white please (as long as I can keep my FZ6, too). :cheers

1 - 20 of 34 Posts