Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
High Class Trash
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been bored with my fulltime job so i went and got a parttime job on the weekends and maybe a few hours during the week. So anyway the new place is Cyclegear :banana so im excited to start. Get huge discounts on performance parts and gear, so basically whatever money i make there im gonna reinvest it back in the company lol till i get everything i want for my bike and me. So im hoping to get to learn alot about riding and parts from the company and people from the streets

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
There's a cycle gear near me and that store rocks! I'm glad it's on the other end of the valley or I'd probably have to direct deposit my paycheck to them:)

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrat's, just don't spend the whole paycheck at work.

·
Just Kiss The Tip
3,017 Posts
so what do you do full time?

really you could spend your whole check there to buy parts etc...why not? You have a fulltime already, sounds like you're not working part time for the money anyways...actually a damn good idea.

·
High Class Trash
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah i work full time at FedEx Express so i dont need the money, the only reason i took the job was to get a discount and im gonna spend whatever i make there on the bike and on helmets i went in today to set aside the Hustler helmet by rockhard which is a KBC race helmet just rebranded. As far as hooking people up im gonna see how it works cause i dont want to get fired for buying parts for others, but never know they might be ok with it as long as it doesnt become a problem.

·
High Class Trash
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah its like a big candy store for me i just want to run down the isles and grab everything to bring home

1 - 10 of 10 Posts