Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in the old F4i for an '07 gsx-r 600 & Looking for people to ride with! I also plan on a few NESBA track days this summer and have room for more bikes on my trailer if anyones interested.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Just traded in the old F4i for an '07 gsx-r 600 & Looking for people to ride with! I also plan on a few NESBA track days this summer and have room for more bikes on my trailer if anyones interested.
More room on your trailer eh? Maybe I'll make it to a couple more days than I thought! I'm going to ride tonight and your welcome to come! Did you get the gixxer from struthers?

Introduce yourself!

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/iowa/330668-get-know-each-other-friends-11.html

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More room on your trailer eh? Maybe I'll make it to a couple more days than I thought! I'm going to ride tonight and your welcome to come! Did you get the gixxer from struthers?

Yes I did get it from Struthers. Those guys are pretty cool compared to my "other" experiences with dealerships in this town. All I'm going to say is that some dealer(s) in town sure are full of themselves considering they are selling fun! I'm in the process of moving so I'm busy 2nite but thanks for the offer. Soon I shall be ready to ride.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
what dates are you planning? MAM is in 3 weekends..it is a longer track and only half a state away near Council Bluffs.
You are welcome to pit with us.....stevo has to park elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I'll see what I can do.....I get an extra check in may :D

Who's giving me a lift if I can?

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
It took a shoe horn, some lotion, and lots of screaming on his part, but yeah I finally fit him....not bad after I got past the used part.

I caved and pm'ed him the ride offer...can't hardly wait for the formal initiation.

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
Won't be tracking as my bike is also my primary source of transportation (has to be with the Dodge getting a SWEET 14 miles to the gallon on a good day). But I wouldn't mind coming to MAM and hanging out with you guys. I can help swap tires and unlike some others, I can actually get a chain tensioned right and aligned! :twofinger

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Won't be tracking as my bike is also my primary source of transportation (has to be with the Dodge getting a SWEET 14 miles to the gallon on a good day). But I wouldn't mind coming to MAM and hanging out with you guys. I can help swap tires and unlike some others, I can actually get a chain tensioned right and aligned! :twofinger
Hurry up and get hired at Principal so I can use my referral bonus to pay for this track weekend!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well it only took a month but I got the unimportant crap done (life) and I'm ready to ride! Took the bike up to MN and got a couple hundred miles on so I've got the cobbwebs off my brand new bike. I'm up for riding whenever somebody is looking for someone to ride with! Are there any fun loops close to D.M. that can be done in a couple hours?

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
Well it only took a month but I got the unimportant crap done (life) and I'm ready to ride! Took the bike up to MN and got a couple hundred miles on so I've got the cobbwebs off my brand new bike. I'm up for riding whenever somebody is looking for someone to ride with! Are there any fun loops close to D.M. that can be done in a couple hours?
Congrats on getting yourself moved in.

There's a couple good routes in the area. Nothing you would call "twisties" per say, but enough to get the bike leaned over. If you're up for something longer, a bunch of us are headed to Davenport for the river ride this weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I like the Pella route a lot. Its like 30-45 minutes to get to Newton depending on traffic and then the ride is prob an hour or so. I really like the route some of us took to get to ames a while ago. I dont exactly know the way but I can wing it. I think that was a good hour or so and had good scenery. You should def come on the ride this weekend.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know its too late and you are all leaving but I couldn't make it this time. Thanks for the offer though. Have Fun.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
its not too late. hit me up asap if you still want to go! 515 205 5210

stephen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts