Sport Bikes banner

new here, lookin for riders

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  MrSiLeNT 
#1 ·
new in area, around centralia, wa. hopin to find people who ride in the winter too here. :cheers

#2 ·
:welcome to the state. Im just about an hour north of you, hit me up for some ride ideas (I am still trying to get rid of snow and ice from my street and driveway though :rolleyes ). You'll really love it here come Summer!

#3 ·
Thats cool. I used to live in centralia and chehalis am in pullman for now going to school but i should be in chehalis and centralia for the summer. Have no riding buddies around there so it will be good to get out and about over there. Although i have only had my bike over there for a night.

#4 ·
Hey, welcome to the state! Fair weather rider here, also in Bonney Lake. Never check this forum anymore, forgot it was here! Will be riding alot more in 2006, maybe reconnect with friends that I used to ride with.

#5 ·
oldskool said:
Hey, welcome to the state! Fair weather rider here, also in Bonney Lake. Never check this forum anymore, forgot it was here! Will be riding alot more in 2006, maybe reconnect with friends that I used to ride with.

Howdy neighbor, hit me up when we thaw out. Small world :cheers

#6 ·
I am not in Washington but close enough. I would like to hook up with some folks to ride sometime.

#7 ·
crazymofo said:
I am not in Washington but close enough. I would like to hook up with some folks to ride sometime.
I really liked the Oregon roads when we were on the FZ6 WCR, wouldn't mind doing some more riding down there. Or come on up for a ride to St. Helens.

#8 ·
Back again

I have not posted much here lately, Finally got rid if my tired CBR and picked up a Busa. I am ready to ride almost anywhere and anytime. This unless I am working or in class.

Orting just down the road from Bonney Lake.

WOW that sucks, If I remember correctly at one point I had will over 2000 posts. I guess I have not been here in a long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.