1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
DARK ANGEL
285 Posts
OOoHHH nice early model zx7 those look real sweet dude! WELCOME

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Welcome my friend. Great bike! Enjoy the forum, ride hard and be safe.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Aloha and Welcome to SBN :twofinger

Nice looking ride there :dblthumb

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice ride Basic750!

:twofinger Welcome to SBN! :twofinger

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking bike, and welcome aboard.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Kick ass mike mang!!! Welcome and have fun!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for all the warm welcomes and middle fingers lol, appreciate the comments. Well had the bike for a month and already slight problems. Little bit of oil is leaking between the tires coming from the plastic undercover. It's running down somewhere and dripping off that plastic. Thankfully i have a buddy who works on bikes and will take a look at it over the weekend. The oil just started happening and i didn't do anything different from when i first got the bike so not sure what caused it. Hopefully its cheap to fix or else ill be working a lot of over time :lao take care guys got wrk early tomorrrow :pisson

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome to the board. I hope you get your oil leak situation fixed. Oil plus rubber tire is a bad combo so be carefull!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
damn that thing still looks new :cheers

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again guys for the comments, ya i woke up this morning with about a half dollar size oil spot on a paper towel i put underneath the bike. It's nothing major but i did notice it drips more after i run the bike and it's sitting. It's not dripping while i ride but only when it's shutoff. Before i see my buddy any idea what it could be?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Look under my avatar, you will see why your good in my book.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts