Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a rookie to the sport and I just wanted to say wat up. I just piked up my first bike 2 weeks ago. I got a used 03 Ninja ZX6RR. I live in Torrance, CA and if there are any riders out there that don't mind a rookie chillin let me know.
Are there any bike nights in or around my area?

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RACER X said:
welcome, taken the MSF yet?

www.msf-usa.org well worth the $
Yup, I took it at the Honda course in Colton, CA.
Very informative! I;m glad I took it... Well I had to because my g/f works from Honda and she had to take it, so she made me do it with her.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
What up? Take it easy on that thing, that bike is quite the race-ready. Keep the rubber-side down!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New guy

Twinsen said:
What up? Take it easy on that thing, that bike is quite the race-ready. Keep the rubber-side down!
Yeah, I know. I wanted to get a smaller bike but this offer I just couldn't pass. $4800.00 w/800 miles. Perfect condition...... I'm so glad I took the MSF Course. It taught me allot. That is also why I'm in these forums. To learn from the vets. :D

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
enjoy your stay and be safe on that bike you did get a great deal

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Welcome aboard, and please be safe....

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Welcome to SBN man. :twofinger

Ride safe, that's a powerful bike you got underneath ya.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wow, I had my flame helmet on.....Congrats on the Bike man it better be the green one! You know its 100hp more right? :twofinger

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
!!!Kennedy!!! said:
Wow, I had my flame helmet on.....Congrats on the Bike man it better be the green one! You know its 100hp more right? :twofinger
Yup the Green One. I love it!!! I'm going to get me gear today... Can't wait!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts