Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just registered. i met a guy at a bikini wash today and saw him wearing an SBN shirt, so i figured i would check the site. not much to tell about myself other than i love my bike, i live in rolling meadows , IL, and im looking forward to getting to know the people here on the boards

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Let me guess, was this bikini bike wash at Chicago Cycle Center by chance? If it was I'm going to assume that Fred was the guy wearing the SBN shirt (Fred is the administrator of SBN). Either way, Welcome to SBN!! :twofinger I hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jake said:
Let me guess, was this bikini bike wash at Chicago Cycle Center by chance? If it was I'm going to assume that Fred was the guy wearing the SBN shirt (Fred is the administrator of SBN). Either way, Welcome to SBN!! :twofinger I hope you enjoy your time here.
yes that his name. thanks for the welcome :neener

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
:twofinger Welcome

Good ole' Fred, always looking to get new members and reppin' SBN with a shirt. I will be the first to say, lets see that nice 600

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Welcome, you should enjoy it here. Everyone is cool.

·
Registered
804 Posts
hrglas said:
Hello everyone. Just registered. i met a guy at a bikini wash today and saw him wearing an SBN shirt, so i figured i would check the site. not much to tell about myself other than i love my bike, i live in rolling meadows , IL, and im looking forward to getting to know the people here on the boards
HiHi and :welcome :twofinger to SBN, please keep your arms and legs inside the ride and all time. :D :twofinger

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Aloha and Welcome to SBN :twofinger

Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
hello and welcome to the board

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Sup mang!!?!??! Always glad to see someone new here!!! :twofinger
enjoy your stay!!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
hrglas said:
i met a guy at a bikini wash today and saw him wearing an SBN shirt, so i figured i would check the site.

You were at a bikini wash and meeting guys? :bitchslap

Get the hell out!

Welcome to SBN - say good-bye to any free time you had.

·
Registered
773 Posts
welcome. great people here. dont take things too personal on here. glad to have another memeber.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Welcome! :twofinger :welcome Make sure you take the time to post up your hot mug and hot bike in the Ladies section of the forums. We ladies LOVE to view the newest meat! HA! ;)

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Glad to see another gixxer :)

Welcome

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
japbike said:
Welcome! :twofinger :welcome Make sure you take the time to post up your hot mug and hot bike in the Ladies section of the forums. We ladies LOVE to view the newest meat! HA! ;)

And yeah, they do want to view your meat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts