Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may be relocating to n.c soon and are looking forward to meeting some riders in the charlotte area...around august or september... :banana

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
If your moving to pembroke, i think thats near fayetteville, you may want to hit up bumpy and michelle.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Just post up man...we like new riders around here....Welcome to the NC Forum by the way :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm going to charlotte this weekend to visit my sister and will hit the cycle gear in mathews..we don't have a store like that down here....

·
Registered
355 Posts
got a nice going on saturday in charlotte, check the group rides section.i might head up

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Enjoy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the info..........can't wait to get there..........i heard the weather is great.....down here it rains almost every afternoon....

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
today's forecast here in greenville is a high of 98 but the heat index is only 110-115.

Weather like this drives me to alcoholism. :beer :cheers

·
Registered
791 Posts
yo$hi said:
today's forecast here in greenville is a high of 98 but the heat index is only 110-115.

Weather like this drives me to alcoholism. :beer :cheers

It was 101 degrees yesterday. It was the first time I have been on my bike in that type of weather. and damn it, IT FELT GOOD OUTSIDE. I even had my leather coat on. Unzipped 3/4 but still on me. Had a backpack too that was trapping heat inside the back of my coat.

If i were in my car I would have died several times mentally.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts