Sport Bikes banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yikes. this is the trouble with the 650F. you WILL NOT come across fairings cheaply.

You'd better have picked up all the little pieces if they broke, and get best get in contact with a body shop to have them repaired, because each fairing is close to 400 dollars from suzuki. or more.

the mirrors, can be found on ebay. I wouldn't worry about your cases, unless they're cracked.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ABS Fairing For Suzuki GSX650F 2008-2009 08-09 440ZS | eBay

Just stumbled into -that-

the fit isn't likely the best, but! 500 dollars will do your whole bike up. get your centers done gixxer blue/white, in the two tone of your bike like I did on mine, ect ect, I bet it'll be cool. and 500 bucks covers all your plastic, and a new windscreen. maybe if you talk with them, they have a tall touring shield or a meaty DB shield, if that's your thing. it certainly is mine.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The 600 dollar wonder-fairings!

Made in China, sold by Koreans!

Anyone who clicks on that link ought to mind the shipping... US$225.

They're made of ABS lead, don't'chaknow?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rubbish.

if you've crashed, and you don't want to pay out the ass, deal with a few fitment/shipping issues, and wait some?
Also, if you've no idea how to be constructive....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was thinking of picking up a set to paint

600 total isn't bad. the side fairings you can get here and there on ebay but the front cowl is always expensive

·
Registered
14 Posts
GSX650F Fairing | eBay

China now has a vast array of color combos to throw in.
Suppose you dismiss the shipping charge, and then put it on the company that everything will arrive in Perfect, perfect shape, otherwise, why the charge? anyhow, I say someone oughta give them a shot. ;)

this winter, it might just be me.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts